24. Night out

Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo continued staying in the shed almost all the time for the past four months. One night when Wang Yibo was sleeping, Xiao Zhan was working with his laptop when suddenly Wang Yibo woke up grinning. "Zanjin came in your dream?" Xiao Zhan asked him. "No! You did." Wang Yibo said. "Finally a different dream?" Xiao Zhan asked again. "In my dream, you finally realised your mistake and took me back to Zanjin. You even apologised in front of everyone and made sure our marriage went smoothly. Looking at your change, I was the one who fed you a piece of my wedding cake."

"I liked one thing in this." Xiao Zhan said simply. "You making sure our marriage went smoothly?!" Wang Yibo asked excitedly. "You feeding me cake." Xiao Zhan replied. Wang Yibo's smile melted instantly. "Sure, you'll think that only." Wang Yibo said annoyingly as he thrust his hands out. "Will you remove these cuffs? I have some work to do." "Why?" "Should I tell you everything?! I'm feeling itchy!" "Should I scratch you?" "Shameless!"

Xiao Zhan grinned slightly with Wang Yibo's outburst. Wang Yibo on the other hand sighed loudly and leaned against the wall. "How long has it been since I've been outside? You threw me in this dump for four whole months!" Wang Yibo complained. "Alright then, let's go out." Xiao Zhan said as he got up and walked towards Wang Yibo with the keys for the cuffs. "Really?!" Wang Yibo exclaimed, his eyes wide open. "You won't play any tricks right?" Xiao Zhan asked sternly. "In front of you? I'd rather die."

Xiao Zhan removed the cuffs from Wang Yibo's hands and untied his legs. Once he untied his legs, Xiao Zhan grabbed his flute which he bought nearly four months ago and went outside along with Wang Yibo. "Where are we going?" Wang Yibo asked after some time. "There's a park nearby. Let's go there." Xiao Zhan said as they both kept walking.

Once they reached the park, Wang Yibo sat on the swing while Xiao sat on a bench. After sitting down, Xiao Zhan pulled out a lighter and a cigerette and started smoking. "Seriously? Don't you know it's bad for health?" Wang Yibo said. "If you do all good stuff, you get bored." Xiao Zhan replied, shocking Wang Yibo slightly. "I heard this somewhere." He whispered to himself.

"Are you married?" Wang Yibo asked after switching his place from the swing to a merry go round. "I have two kids as well." Xiao Zhan replied sarcastically. "Really?!" Wang Yibo said shocked. However, after looking at his expression he instantly changed. "Don't lie. I know everything about you." "Then why do you ask me?! Is your screw loose?" Xiao Zhan replied annoyed.

"Anyways, I wonder, why didn't any omega fall in love you?" Wang Yibo asked. Hearing this, Xiao Zhan turned to look at him. "Who said that to you?" Xiao Zhan asked. "Huh?! There have been omegas who fell in love with you? And you rejected all of them?" Wang Yibo asked shocked. "Not every kidnapper is a slut who rapes the person they kidnap." Hearing this, Wang Yibo was instantly taken aback.

"So, those 'omegas' were the ones you kidnapped before me?" Wang Yibo asked him, making Xiao Zhan turn around and look at him. "No. I never kidnapped anyone before you." He replied. "Then why did you say that?" Wang Yibo asked. "I said that because I'm not the kind of person who takes advantage of another person's situation like that. If that was really the case, I would've raped you the first time you went through a heat after kidnapping you. Or..." Xiao Zhan said as he leaned forward Wang Yibo. "Maybe even before that." He whispered before moving away again.

Wang Yibo didn't know why but his heart rate suddenly increased to a thousand beats per second and he himself didn't understand why. Right now, he should've been shouting at Xiao Zhan for his perverted thoughts. Xiao Zhan laughed by looking at Wang Yibo's expression and backed away again. "Be at ease. I won't do anything to you." The alpha said simply and turned away from him.

Xiao Zhan didn't know why but he found the current expression on Wang Yibo's face irresistably adorable. He couldn't help but laugh at him for actually believing what he said and hence cleared the air before it could get awkward. It's true. Xiao Zhan isn't a playboy or a slut. He has his own principles and is still a virgin.

"Uh... I'm just wondering... how many omegas fell in love with you?" Wang Yibo asked. Hearing this, Xiao Zhan looked at him again. "What kind of a question is that Yibo?" He asked. Yes, he said Yibo, not Wang Yibo. It's been almost four months since Xiao Zhan kidnapped Wang Yibo from his wedding day. Although the first month was extremely annoying for both of them, they both managed to become close enough to be called 'friends' during the past four months and even started calling each other by their first names.

"Uh, I just wanted to know that's it. Besides, isn't your age bar coming up?" Wang Yibo asked. Hearing this Xiao Zhan rested his head on his hand. "That Zanjin himself is older than me. Is his age bar coming up?" He said. "You're younger than Zanjin?" Wang Yibo asked. "I'm twenty-two." "Zhan, that's just one year." "Just one year? It's one WHOLE year!"

"Okay, okay. I won't argue anymore. But, can I ask one more question?" Wang Yibo asked. "Spit it out." Xiao Zhan said. "Why do you live with your uncle and aunt? What happened to your parents?"