35. Heat

The next morning, Xiao Zhan woke up and saw Wang Yibo sleeping next to him. He slowly got off bed and went to the washroom to clean himself up. He didn't know how long he was in there, but by the time he came back outside, the entire room was filled with a strong scent of vanilla.

When Wang Yibo woke up, he immediately felt hot. 'Right, I forgot my heat would come soon.' Wang Yibo thought. He got up and started searching for supplements but widened his eyes in horror when he realised they were over. 'What do I do?!' Wang Yibo thought as he fell to the ground, unable to stand any longer.

Just like always, Xiao Zhan felt dizzy when that smell hit his nostrils. Despite staying with Wang Yibo for more than five months, Xiao Zhan still couldn't get used to his pheromones, which surprised him since he never felt this way when his aunt and adoptive sister go through heats.

After slapping himself once to stay sane, Xiao Zhan hurried over to pick up Wang Yibo and placed him on the bed. However, just before he could move away, Wang Yibo cupped his cheeks and kissed him, making his eyes bulge.

Wang Yibo couldn't stand it anymore. Although he was extremely grateful to Xiao Zhan for not taking advantage of him during this period, Wang Yibo didn't know why but he desperately wanted Xiao Zhan to pleasure him this time. Just as he saw Xiao Zhan moving away from him, he instantly held the alpha's face and kissed him.

'Sweet.' Wang Yibo thought as he kissed the alpha's lips. It indeed was like a candy to him. And he wanted more. He tried to deepen the kiss but realized that Xiao Zhan's lips were still sealed shut tight. Hence, Wang Yibo licked Xiao Zhan's lips, making the latters mouth open. Seizing this chance, Wang Yibo deepened the kiss, making his tongue twirl with the latters.

Xiao Zhan was shocked speechless when Wang Yibo just grabbed him like that and kissed him. Before he could recover from his shock however, Wang Yibo licked his lips, thereby forcing his mouth open and deepened the kiss. He even twirled his toungue with his!

Xiao Zhan tried to stay sane and move away from Wang Yibo, however, his pheromones were so strong that it was making him dizzy and triggered his rut. The alpha even felt the omega's hand slide under his shirt and touch his abs. Hence, he gave in and decided to pleasure the omega for once, although he would still stay in his limits.

Xiao Zhan slowly removed Wang Yibo's top and broke away from the long kiss they shared and kissed his cheek, neck, chest and abdomen. He was honestly tempted to bite down on Wang Yibo's neck and mark him his but was afraid of what the latter would say if he were to do that.

There was no less action from Wang Yibo's side. When their kiss was broken, he also removed Xiao Zhan's top and started feeling his chest. "F-fill me." Wang Yibo moaned as he unzipped Xiao Zhan's jeans.

Xiao Zhan removed Wang Yibo's jeans and underclothes and slowly started fingering him. Once the omega's member opened up, Xiao Zhan thrusted his member into Wang Yibo's, making the latter moan in pleasure.

The alpha did at least three rounds before realising that the omega was slowly passing out with exhaustion. Once Wang Yibo fell asleep, Xiao Zhan covered the omega with a blanket while his hands were shivering, cleaned and dressed himself up and ran outside the room.