37. Raging Emotions

Tears didn't stop spilling out of Wang Yibo's eyes. 'Zhan really is nice to me. A bit too nice to me.' After breathing in deeply and wiping his eyes, Wang Yibo cleaned himself up and started writing in his diary again. Right now, his diary seemed to be the only thing which understood him the most. However, even while writing his diary, Wang Yibo's hand kept shaking, making his handwriting quite messy.

Meanwhile, Xiao Zhan went to the washroom and banged his head against the wall three times. He then rubbed his forehead and washed his face to calm himself down. After washing his face, he looked at himself in the mirror and cursed himself. "Xiao Zhan you idiot. Look at what you just did. I bet Yibo hates me again." After breathing in deeply a few times, Xiao Zhan walked outside and goes back to the room, only to find Wang Yibo sleeping on the table, his diary closed and beside him.

After hesitating for a while, Xiao Zhan picked up Wang Yibo and gently placed him on the bed. Xiao Zhan instantly moved away from Wang Yibo and was about to leave when he felt Wang Yibo's hand grab his wrist. "Don't go." The omega muttered. Xiao Zhan sighed and gently pulled his wrist away from Wang Yibo's grip.

Shaking his head, Xiao Zhan went to take a shower. However, even the cold water couldn't cool down his steaming hot body. Yesterday's activities were still fresh in his mind. As if someone could forget it that easily. He shouldn't've been swayed that easily.

Right now, both the alpha and the omega had the same thoughts: 'I love him. I really do. But... he doesn't love me back right?'