34. The Diary

Xiao Zhan called over a cab and the two men headed towards the nearest hotel. Soon after booking a room and entering it, Wang Yibo instantly sat near the table to start writing in his new diary. Wang Yibo always had a habit of writing a diary, however, ever since he got kidnapped, he stopped writing it since he didn't have his old diary and also didn't have any courage to ask Xiao Zhan for a new one back then.

Meanwhile, Xiao Zhan on the other hand freshened himself up in the washroom and layed down on the bed to sleep. 

When Wang Yibo pulled the diary out of the cover, his ticket to go home fell out and fluttered to the ground. Wang Yibo stared at the ticket for a while before bending down to pick it up. The more the omega stared at it, the worse he felt. 'Why do I feel so heavy right now?' Wang Yibo thought as his vision got blurry with tears.

However, the next moment, he grinned and shook his head while wiping away his tears. 'Looks like in the end, I really ended up falling in love with him.' Wang Yibo sighed as a lone tear slid out of his eye while staring at the diary in front of him.

Placing the ticket back in the cover, Wang Yibo started writing everything that happened to him since his wedding with Zhu Zanjin in the form of letters to a friend. However, he even wrote down the secret he is carrying with him now.

Yes, it was a secret. Wang Yibo didn't want Xiao Zhan to know about his feelings for him just yet. His heart was already in so much pain with Zhu Zanjin's betrayal. Although he knew that Xiao Zhan cared for him, right now it seems as if Xiao Zhan only pities him in his present state and doesn't love him the same way he does.

Once he finished writing, Wang Yibo breathed in deeply once again before closing his diary and placing it back in the cover. Feeling exhausted, he lay down on the bed, next to Xiao Zhan and fell asleep.