21. Drive

When Xiao Zhan woke up the next morning, he saw a blanket covering himself which shocked him slightly. He got up and walked towards the washroom. Just as he was about to open it however, he paused for a minute. What if Wang Yibo was in there and he just barged in? That will be too awkward. After taking in a deep breath, Xiao Zhan was just about to knock on the door when it flew open.

Wang Yibo just finished minding his own business in the bathroom and opened the door only to be greeted by Xiao Zhan with his fist raised as if to knock on the door. However, he soon let his hand fall back to his side and backed away, giving the latter space to come outside. Wang Yibo blinked once before exiting the washroom and saw Xiao Zhan enter it. 'This guy really wakes up late.' Wang Yibo thought as he went back to the bed and sat on it.

Xiao Zhan came out soon enough and the two people went to the hotel's buffet for breakfast. Wang Yibo took soybean milk and doughsticks while Xiao Zhan on the other hand took wontons. Just like yesterday, Xiao Zhan ate slowly and peacefully while Wang Yibo on the other hand took big bites on his doughsticks. In fact the bites were so big that Xiao Zhan wondered how Wang Yibo would be able to chew that much with that small mouth of his. However, Xiao Zhan didn't think too much about it and continued eating.

After their breakfast was done, Xiao Zhan checked out of the hotel and left along with Wang Yibo. "Taxi!" Xiao Zhan shouted as he waved at a yellow coloured car which was heading their direction. "Good morning sir. Where would you like to go?" The taxi driver asked once the two entered the car. "Good morning. We'd like to go to the municipal level unit." Xiao Zhan said making Wang Yibo widen his eyes and look at Xiao Zhan.

'Why did he say municipal level unit? Are we going to meet Zanjin?' Wang Yibo thought as the car started driving away from the hotel. After driving for a long time, the car almost reached the municipal level unit. "Driver, please stop here." Xiao Zhan said and the driver pulled over. After asking the price for the trip and paying for it, Xiao Zhan dragged Wang Yibo to a run down shed.

The shed was extremely old with only a simple fluroscent bulb in the middle giving out just enough light to light up the room. However, Wang Yibo's eyes widened with what he saw. The room contained handcuffs, ropes, tape, a laptop and much more. Just as Wang Yibo was about to scream, Xiao Zhan covered his mouth and the next minute, he blacked out.