20. Dinner-2

Xiao Zhan dragged Wang Yibo along with him and finally reached the city. After walking for a long time, they reached a hotel. "Good evening sir." The receptionist greeted them. "Good evening. I would like one room please." Xiao Zhan asked. "That would be 70 yuan." The receptionist replied. Xiao Zhan pulled out his wallet and payed while the receptionist handed him the key and led them to their room.

Xiao Zhan held Wang Yibo by his shirt and dragged him to the room. Once he reached the room, he closed the door behind him and locked it before letting go of Wang Yibo. Xiao Zhan sighed slightly as he pulled off his jacket and hung it on the hanger. Meanwhile, Wang Yibo went to the washroom.

The two men freshened themselves up and went to the hotel's restaurant for dinner. After finding a table, Xiao Zhan handed Wang Yibo the menu for him to order. After 10 minutes, a waiter arrived at their table for their order. "Have you decided?" Xiao Zhan asked Wang Yibo. "Ah... I... I'll have a hot pot." Wang Yibo said and the waiter noted it down. "And what would you like sir?" The waiter asked, turning to Xiao Zhan. "One chicken chow mein." "Would you like any drinks?" "No thank you. I'm fine with water." Wang Yibo replied. "One red wine please." Xiao Zhan asked.

"How long will this take?" Xiao Zhan asked. "Twenty minutes sir." The waiter replied. Xiao Zhan nodded and dismissed him. "Why did you bring me here?" Wang Yibo asked, making Xiao Zhan look at him rather shocked. "And here I thought you were hungry. Don't you want to eat? You didn't eat anything yesterday as well." Xiao Zhan replied. Wang Yibo opened and closed his mouth several times, unable to make any noise. Finally in the end, he gave up trying to speak.

After twenty minutes or so, a waiter came with all their food, a bottle of red wine and a water bottle. The waiter served Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo their dishes and poured water for Wang Yibo and red wine for Xiao Zhan. Xiao Zhan thanked the waiter and dismissed him. Just like the first night, Wang Yibo stuffed a lot of food in his mouth. Xiao Zhan couldn't help but smile a bit when he saw the omega eat that hurriedly. 'Looks like he can actually eat a lot. Glutton. I wouldn't be surprised if he would be able to finish the whole hot pot by himself.'

Xiao Zhan ate his food in silence and drank his wine after eating a bit. As he was drinking, he noticed Wang Yibo staring at him. When Xiao Zhan raised his head to look at him, Wang Yibo awkwardly cleared his throat before he drank some water. "Is something wrong?" Xiao Zhan asked him making Wang Yibo shake his head with a mouthful of water. 

What was going on with him? Wang Yibo really didn't know. He breathed in deeply and continued eating his food. It was normally impossible for someone to finish a hot pot by themselves. However, he was so hungry that he wolfed it down. Xiao Zhan on the other hand ate slowly and decently.

"Slow down." Xiao Zhan said after a short while. "No one's gonna take away your food." "I'm hungry." Wang Yibo replied, slightly embarrassed with what Xiao Zhan said. "No matter how hungry you are, you should eat slowly. Otherwise you'll  choke on your food." Xiao Zhan replied calmly as he looked at Wang Yibo.

Wang Yibo's face turned red and continued eating slowly this time. Xiao Zhan continued at his own pace. 'My god. This guy is really driving me nuts. I don't even realise what I'm doing until it's too late. I never felt this way even with Zanjin. Oh my god! What's going on with me and this world?!' Wang Yibo sighed and shook his head while he kept whining to himself.

After their dinner was over, Xiao Zhan payed for the food and dragged Wang Yibo back to the room. "There's... only... one bed." Wang Yibo muttered. "You sleep on the bed." Xiao Zhan said as he turned to look at Wang Yibo. "Then... where will you sleep?" Wang Yibo asked him as he saw Xiao Zhan walk towards the bed and grab a pillow.

Xiao Zhan threw the pillow on the ground and then crouched down. "I'll sleep on the ground." Xiao Zhan said shocking Wang Yibo. "But-" Wang Yibo started but was cut by Xiao Zhan. "You and your 'but's, I said I'll sleep on the ground. I'm used to it anyways. You sleep on the bed." Xiao Zhan said slightly annoyed.

Wang Yibo could do nothing but climb on the bed and rest comfortably. After a long time, he closed his eyes and soon drifted away to sleep. Xiao Zhan however lay awake for most of the night and fell asleep at nearly 11 in the night.