36. Apologize

'Why? Why did I do that?!' Xiao Zhan thought and slapped himself hard enough to leave his own finger marks on his cheek. He tried to calm himself down, but how could he when his whole body was steaming up?

Xiao Zhan truly felt like a coward. He really wanted to apologize to Wang Yibo for what happened. But if he didn't even have the courage to see himself in the mirror, how can he see someone else, and even more, Wang Yibo of all people?

'No. I have to face him. Who am I running away from? I need to face him and apologize to him for what I did. I created this mess. I'm the one who should fix it.' Xiao Zhan thought and breathed in deeply before going back to the room and knocking it.

Wang Yibo woke up while groaning in pain. Even if Xiao Zhan was gentle with him, it still was his first time. And first times always hurt the most. However, along with the pain, he even felt immense pleasure. Right now, Wang Yibo was in a total turmoil. Why did Xiao Zhan pleasure him last night? Did he also like him back? Or... did he just do it to make me feel better?

Before he could conclude anything by himself, he heard a knock on the door. Wang Yibo slowly got off the bed, dressed himself up and opened the door, only to be greeted by Xiao Zhan. Wang Yibo was about to smile but stopped when he saw a slap mark on the alpha's cheek. Just as he was about to ask Xiao Zhan what happened, the latter fell down to his knees and spoke. "I'm sorry." He said in a cracked voice.

Wang Yibo gasped and instantly pulled Xiao Zhan back up. "I-It's okay. I was... the one who... forced you didn't I?" Xiao Zhan lifted his head to look at Wang Yibo, making the omega gasp slightly. There were so many raging emotions in those eyes. Fear, anxiety, sadness and much more. But the one emotion he so desperately wanted to see wasn't there: happiness.

"Zhan-" Yibo started but suddenly, Xiao Zhan's phone rang. "Excuse me." Xiao Zhan said and walked away from the omega to lift the call. "Hello?" Xiao Zhan answered. "Good morning. Is this Mr. Xiao Zhan I'm speaking to?" The person on the other side asked. "Yes this is Xiao Zhan, may I know who this is?" Xiao Zhan replied. "We are calling from the railway departement. This is regarding the ticket you booked two days ago. That train has been brought forward. It's departure date is now on the twenty seventh of of this month." The person replied. "The twenty seventh? That's three weeks from now." Xiao Zhan replied. "Yes sir, it is. We apologize for the inconvenience." "No problem. Thank you."

"Zhan, what about the twenty seventh?" Wang Yibo asked after Xiao Zhan cut the call. "Your ticket to go home has been brought forward to the twenty seventh." Xiao Zhan replied. "That's after three weeks." Wang Yibo said. "Yes it is." Xiao Zhan replied.

Suddenly, a thick silence fell between them. Both of them had so many raging emotions in their heart. Neither wanted the other to leave them, but belived the other would be happy without them. Xiao Zhan breathed in deeply once before leaving Wang Yibo alone in the room.