48. Possessive

Wang Yibo managed to run only a short distance and got exhausted soon because of his pregnancy. 'Zanjin should not know about this at all. Otherwise he'll kill Zhan and my baby.' Although it was a short distance, Wang Yibo felt exhausted and fainted.

When the omega woke up, he found himself lying on the bed, naked, with his hands and legs bound by ropes and covered in a blanket. Wang Yibo felt disgusted. So, Zhu Zanjin was someone like this huh? However, although disgusted, he did not struggle to break free, since the ropes were tied tightly around his hands and legs. The door opened and from it came Zhu Zanjin. 

Suddenly looking at the situation, Wang Yibo remembered the time he was caught by an alpha back when he was just caught by Xiao Zhan. At that moment, he thought he would loose his virginity to a complete stranger. Thankfully, Xiao Zhan saved him in the nick of time. However... this time, it seems like Xiao Zhan wouldn't come.

Zhu Zanjin leaned forward towards Wang Yibo's face and touched his cheek. "My dear, you have such a beautiful body. I was already hard when I saw you naked, but I controlled myself. I want to save it for our first night. You WILL be mine Wang Yibo!" He said sternly but Wang Yibo laughed until his cheeks hurt and tears ran out of his eyes.

After calming himself down, Wang Yibo looked straight at Zhu Zanjin's face. "Zhu Zanjin, Zhu Zanjin. Did you really think I still love you? I'm telling you again. I HATE you! The one and only person for me is Xiao Zhan! If you really want me back, try winning me again by fighting with Xiao Zhan face to face." Wang Yibo said, rendering Zhu Zanjin speechless. After a pause, Wang Yibo continued his mocking tone. "I think I need to add one more thing. An ordinary man can do the impossible for the person he loves. And 'Zhan' is no ordinary man. So, beware."