12. Captured?

Soon after their chat, Xiao Zhan got up, grabbed Wang Yibo's hand and started running, dragging the omega along with him. He didn't even know how much time he wasted. All he knew was that he had to get Wang Yibo as far away from Zhu Zanjin as possible. Although Wang Yibo did struggle out of his grip, it wasn't as violent as before.

After running for a long time, they reached a wooden bridge. Xiao Zhan continued running on the bridge along with Wang Yibo. However, while running, Xiao Zhan stepped on a loose plank, breaking it in the process and having his leg stuck. Xiao Zhan couldn't help but silently curse his luck as he struggled to pull out his leg. He could've broken it easily with his hands, but he was holding Wang Yibo and he couldn't let go of him. "XIAO ZHAN!!!!" Both he and Wang Yibo heard a voice coming from a loud speaker from a distance. A voice one loved and longed to hear while the other despised and loathed it.

"LET GO OF WANG YIBO RIGHT NOW!" Zhu Zanjin shouted through the loud speaker. "ZANJIN!" Wang Yibo shouted as he looked at him. Zhu Zanjin was standing at a distance from the bridge with his men and the police with him. "YIBO!!! RUN!!! RUN AWAY!!" Zhu Zanjin shouted. Wang Yibo continued struggling out of Xiao Zhan's grip but the alpha held onto him tightly while looking at the omega. Finally in the end, Wang Yibo bit Xiao Zhan's hand for him to release his grip. Xiao Zhan winced and pulled away his arm. Taking this chance, Wang Yibo ran far away from Xiao Zhan as Zhu Zanjin and his men threw bombs at the bridge.

Xiao Zhan covered his face when the heat waves from the bombs reached him. When he moved away his hands, the middle part of the bridge between the two broken parts started falling apart. Wang Yibo could've run away, however he was afraid that if he were to move, the bridge would collapse. Xiao Zhan waited for the right moment to move. As soon as the falling logs freed his leg, he sprinted off faster than a horse and ran towards the other side of the broken bridge on which Wang Yibo was standing on.

As soon as he reached the end of the broken bridge, Xiao Zhan jumped up high and landed on the other side while the middle part of the bridge collapsed. Wang Yibo, Zhu Zanjin and all the police present with him were shocked speechless with what they saw. Was this guy a man or a demon? How fast can someone be? Xiao Zhan however walked towards Wang Yibo as if nothing happened.

Wang Yibo stood there, paralyzed with shock and fear. Xiao Zhan really was something out of this world. However, the said man looked as calm as possible, grabbed Wang Yibo's hand and continued dragging him away.