9. Saviour

Wang Yibo kept running away until his legs couldn't run anymore. Panting, he continued walking forward until he fell to his knees and face-first on the ground. Despite his exhaustion, Wang Yibo tried to get up but his body didn't let him, making him even more exhausted and pass out.

When Wang Yibo came back to his senses, he found himself in an unfamiliar room with his arms and legs tied up to a bed frame. Shivering with fear, Wang Yibo stuggled uselessly against the ropes to break free. "Stop struggling, you can't break out of those ropes no matter how hard you try." Wang Yibo heard a man say and turned his head to the door. He looked handsome in a creepy way. He had round face, sharp eyes and snow white skin with a scar running across his face and short black hair.

Wang Yibo really wanted to curse himself. Was luck not at his side anymore? First he gets kidnapped by the most notorious criminal in the city, now he gets kidnapped by  some pervert. Wang Yibo continued struggling, using all his strength against the ropes, but it did nothing except rub against his wrists. Wang Yibo was sure his wrists became red by now.

The man came towards Wang Yibo, making the latter shiver. "Please let me go. I'm begging you." He said through tears. "What is a cute omega like you doing in the middle of the forest?" The man said as he loomed over Wang Yibo. Wang Yibo shivered even more and started tossing on the bed to break free. "I said stop struggling omega!" The man shouted, slapping Wang Yibo's face once and holding down his tied up wrists. However, Wang Yibo just struggled even more.

"You know, things would be made easier if you just coorperated. But you're asking for it." The man said angrily and ripped Wang Yibo's shirt to shreds. "Such a beautiful body." The man said as he hungrily looked at Wang Yibo's naked chest. "Please, please let me go." Wang Yibo cried. He was getting exhausted by struggling against the ropes. Wang Yibo turned to look at the man whose hand was stretched out, inches away from his nipples.

Done for. Even if he was kidnapped by Xiao Zhan, Wang Yibo always hoped that his first would be his Zanjin. But no..... it was a complete stranger! Desperately, Wang Yibo shut his eyes and shouted out loud, hoping at least someone would hear.

The next instant, he heard someone falling down hard and groaning. "I warned you to be obedient, little omega. Now look at the mess you've gotten into." Wang Yibo shot open his eyes. It was him! The man he dreaded the most. Xiao Zhan came! "Who the heck kicked me?!" The man shouted as he got back up, groaning. "It's been 5 years since I last saw you. Looks like you became worse, haven't you Wang Haoxuan?" Xiao Zhan said, turning to the man.

"Xiao Zhan? I can't belive I ran into the last person I wanted to see." The man, Wang Haoxuan said. "Leave the omega alone." Xiao Zhan said in an ice cold voice, making Wang Yibo shiver. "Oh? Is he your omega? Then why didn't you mark him yet?" Wang Haoxuan asked as Xiao Zhan untied the rope around Wang Yibo's wrists and ankles. He picked up the omega in bridal style and turned around to look at Wang Haoxuan who was getting up.

"It's none of your business whether he is my omega or not, you can't go around raping anyone you see you slut!" Xiao Zhan shouted, making Wang Yibo shiver. Realising his mistake, Xiao Zhan tightened his grip on Wang Yibo to calm him down and glared daggers at Wang Haoxuan. "You're not getting out of here unscathed!" Wang Haoxuan shouted as he ran straight towards Xiao Zhan.

"Careful!" Wang Yibo shouted unconsciously, making him feel slightly weird. Why would he care about what would happen to his kidnapper? In fact, he should be happy that Xiao Zhan got hurt. However, the fight was between his kidnapper and his rapist. Wang Yibo honestly didn't know which side to take, although part of him wanted Xiao Zhan to be safe since he saved him.

Xiao Zhan smiled he heard Wang Yibo shout at him at looked straight at Wang Haoxuan who was inches away from him. In the last minute, he moved away from Wang Haoxuan and stuck out his leg such that he would trip over it. Wang Haoxuan did indeed trip over Xiao Zhan's foot and fell face-first on the ground, recieving a nose bleed in the process.

Wang Haoxuan gave an angry grunt and got back up, facing Xiao Zhan, blood dripping out of his nose. He roared in anger and ran straight towards Xiao Zhan. Xiao Zhan dodged his attack with ease and soon started a game of catch. Wang Haouxuan tried to punch Xiao Zhan only for the latter to jump up and kick his face, while maintaining his steady grip on Wang Yibo. 

Wang Haoxuan flew backward and fell down hard on the ground, his face a bloody mess while Xiao Zhan landed on his feet. Wang Yibo looked at Xiao Zhan with a shocked expression. Sure, he did think Xiao Zhan was strong, but he didn't think he was this strong. Also, while fighting Wang Haouxuan, Wang Yibo realised that Xiao Zhan barely did anything to keep him down. From what it looked like, Xiao Zhan only gave casual kicks and simple tripping over to Wang Haoxuan, yet the other alpha was hurt this badly. Wang Haoxuan tried to get back up, but was too late as Xiao Zhan walked up to him and stepped on his face and kicked him again, making him pass out.

"Is he dead?" Wang Yibo asked in a small voice, mostly to himself but Xiao Zhan heard it. "He's not dead, he just passed out." Xiao Zhan replied as he walked outside the room. "I-I can walk." Wang Yibo said nervously. "Are you sure about that? You're still shaking in my arms. And your ankles are injured." "But-" "No buts." Xiao Zhan said sternly, making Wang Yibo shut up.