41. Fallen in love

The rain was pouring heavily but Xiao Zhan didn't slow down. He had to know whether Wang Yibo was alright and had left safely. After reaching the railway station, Xiao Zhan literally rushed to see if Wang Yibo was still there or not. He didn't have an umbrella so he got wet, but that was his least concern. After all, it was no big deal to get wet like that once in a while.

Thankfully to his relief, Wang Yibo was sitting in the same place Xiao Zhan had left him. Except for the fact that he was drenched from head to toe with the rain, he seemed alright. The omega had his eyes closed and was leaning against the bench, his head thrown back and hands rubbing his arms.

Xiao Zhan slowly walked towards Wang Yibo and realised that the omega was crying. "Not being interested in love... is the best thing." Wang Yibo said as he leaned forward and opened his eyes. "I'm not crying because I was betrayed by Zanjin. I'm just terrified with what my brother would say if he sees me. Not to mention, I'm pregnant and unmarried. Just what will he think?"

Wang Yibo looked at Xiao Zhan. "Can you let me stay with you? I'll also help you into taking Zhu Zanjin down." Hearing this, Xiao Zhan grinned. "Zhu Zanjin should hear these words." Wang Yibo shot up to his feet and shouted. "What will he do?! Anyways, he's dead... in your hands."

Xiao Zhan laughed. "You look different." He said, making Wang Yibo stare at him perplexed. "Come on." Xiao Zhan picked up Wang Yibo's luggage and went back to the car.

After reaching the car, Wang Yibo hesitated. "I'm wet. I might ruin your car." He said. "I'm also wet. So we're even. Get in." Xiao Zhan replied. Wang Yibo got inside and Xiao Zhan drove away.