2. Kidnap

The big day finally came! Finally, Zhu Zanjin was going to marry the love of his life, Wang Yibo today. Zhu Zanjin and the guests kept waiting for Wang Yibo to arrive, but he didn't. Seconds turned to minutes and finally.... it turned into an hour. But Wang Yibo still didn't make an appearance.

"What's going on? Why didn't Wang Yibo arrive yet?" One of the guests said. "Don't tell me Yibo was actually forced into marrying Zhu Zanjin?" Another guest said. Finally, Zhu Zanjin couldn't stand it anymore and ran straight towards Wang Yibo's changing room. "Yibo?" Zhu Zanjin said softly as he knocked the door. However there was no response. "Sir! Sir!" Someone shouted from behind Zhu Zanjin, making him turn around and look. "What is it?!" He asked the person annoyed. The person handed Zanjin his phone which was receiving a call from Yibo.

Zhu Zanjin instantly snatched the phone from the person's hand and answered the call. "Yibo? Where are you?" Zanjin asked. However, Yibo scoffed. "You sure do love your fiancée don't you?" He replied in an icy cold tone.

Zhu Zanjin froze with these words. This wasn't Yibo. It was someone else, most likely Yibo's kidnapper. "Who are you?! Where is Yibo?! How do you have his phone?!" Zhu Zanjin bombarded the other person with continuous questions as he started running towards the exit of the hall. "Did you really forget me, Zhu Zanjin?" The person replied, making Zhu Zanjin widen his eyes in shock. "Xiao Zhan?!" Zhu Zanjin replied.

The other person called Xiao Zhan gave a maniacal laugh through the phone. "Took you long enough didn't it, Zanjin? You're such a loser. Not even able to save your fiancée. What kind of an alpha are you?" "Xiao Zhan! You dare hurt Yibo! You hear me!!" Zhu Zanjin shouted through the phone, only to receive silence. Zhu Zanjin looked at his phone and realized that Xiao Zhan cut the call.

Zhu Zanjin tried calling the same number again, only for it to cut after two rings. 'He blocked the number!' He realized. "Search for Yibo immediately. And if you find him, kill the other person who is with him!" Zhu Zanjin ordered his men. 'Yibo please be safe.' Zhu Zanjin thought as he started a search party for his beloved fiancée.