27. Escape-2

Meanwhile, Xiao Zhan had already expected to be caught the second time he calls Zhu Zanjin and hence had prepared an escape route before. When he was talking to Zhu Zanjin, he heard the other police officers move discreetly and hence made a hole at the end of the shed to escape. Before escaping however, he grabbed his bike keys which were in the shed and ran outside along with Wang Yibo.

Before the police could even put their feet outside the headquarters, Xiao Zhan had already left on his bike with Wang Yibo sitting on the back. Just like the first time, Xiao Zhan tied up Wang Yibo, sealed his mouth and tied up his hands. After driving far away from the headquarters, Xiao Zhan stopped at a side and untied Wang Yibo's wrists and then removed the tape from his mouth.

Wang Yibo, for his part said nothing even after the tape was removed and continued staring at Xiao Zhan. As he did, his heartbeat sped up. Right now, he was completely torn between his feelings for Zhu Zanjin and Xiao Zhan.

Xiao Zhan lifted Wang Yibo's wrists to see if he had been injured by being tied up. Luckily, Wang Yibo's wrists were fine. Xiao Zhan then lifted Wang Yibo's head by holding his chin and stared at his mouth, not out of the intention to kiss, but to see if his mouth was hurt while pulling the tape off.

As for Wang Yibo, his heart bet so fast that he was afraid Xiao Zhan could hear it. He was confused and at the same time excited. Was Xiao Zhan going to kiss him? In all honesty, Wang Yibo had mixed feelings about this. Part of him wanted Xiao Zhan to kiss him while another part didn't.

However, his face immeadiately fell when Xiao Zhan let his hand fall back to his side and got back on the bike. What was the point of stopping and touching him like that if he did nothing? 'Did he even notice how flushed I was?' Wang Yibo thought as he got back on the bike. 'Just what was he thinking?'

After Wang Yibo got back on the bike, Xiao Zhan started his bike again and started driving away.