15. Fight

Wang Yibo gasped and opened his eyes. Did he fall asleep and dream that? Or did he just imagine it? Wang Yibo wasn't sure. But somehow, it felt so real. He looked around and saw Xiao Zhan sitting in the same place, drinking his liquor. Touching his neck, Wang Yibo shouted at him. "What happened now? You didn't do anything right?" Wang Yibo asked Xiao Zhan.

Xiao Zhan finally reached his breaking point. "Looks like you won't shut up unless and until I do something to you." He said angrily. To calm himself down, he drank a mouthful of liqour. However, suddenly that annoying voice filled the air again. "Where is your jacket?! Tell me! When did you take it off?!" Hearing this, Xiao Zhan stared at Wang Yibo. Does this guy really not have a brain?

Wang Yibo glared at Xiao Zhan. Where was his jacket? He was currently filled with so much resentement and disgust towards him. Even if it was just his own imaginative thinking, it felt so real. Wang Yibo didn't even know why he thought of such thing. Feeling disgusted, he pulled the jacket he was wearing tighter around himself.

Wait, jacket? Wang Yibo looked down and realised HE was wearing Xiao Zhan's jacket. When did Xiao Zhan take it off and cover him with it? Wang Yibo looked up and saw an unreadable expression on Xiao Zhan's face. Wang Yibo laughed nervously as he covered himself with it again.

However, the next minute, Wang Yibo angrily threw the jacket down. "You give me YOUR jacket?!" He shouted. Xiao Zhan gave an annoyed grunt before picking up his jacket and dusting it off quite harshly before wearing it and walking away from him. "That's it. I'm gonna kill this guy." Wang Yibo whispered and ran straight towards Xiao Zhan and jumped on him.

Although he jumped, Xiao Zhan barely moved with his sudden movement. It was almost like Wang Yibo jumped and hugged a pillar. "That's it you bloody bastard! You're dead! I'm gonna kill you!" He shouted as he started squeezing him. However, to Xiao Zhan, Wang Yibo's squeezing was like a massage. "How is it when I squeeze you like this?" Wang Yibo asked angrily. "A niicee massage." Xiao Zhan moaned and jerked slightly, but enough for Wang Yibo to loose his balance and fall down.

Wang Yibo groaned as he got back up having a determined look on his face. He ran straight towards Xiao Zhan and tried to push him down but ended up loosing balance and falling on him. Xiao Zhan caught Wang Yibo's arms so that he wouldn't fall down and steadied him again. However, Wang Yibo started hitting and pushing Xiao Zhan, again only for his fists to ache.

Xiao Zhan tried to bear with Wang Yibo's behaviour, but ended up loosing it in the end. He grabbed Wang Yibo's hands and pushed him down, pinning him on the ground. After looking at him for some time, Xiao Zhan let go of Wang Yibo, only for the latter to start hitting the alpha again.

With every hit he gave Xiao Zhan, Wang Yibo's strength kept draining until he could no longer hit him. Feeling exhausted, Wang Yibo fell on top of Xiao Zhan and soon fell asleep. Xiao Zhan, on the other hand sighed loudly and rubbed his forehead. This guy really is a total pain in the head. Realising that the latter was in deep sleep, Xiao Zhan held onto Wang Yibo's waist, slowly turned over and gently placed him on the ground.