19. Healed

Xiao Zhan looked down at his hand which was held by Wang Yibo and then looked up to see the omega. Wang Yibo's eyes were tightly shut with tears running out of them. Xiao Zhan stroked Wang Yibo's hair making the omega relax. After breathing in heavily a few times, Wang Yibo's eyes fluttered open.

When Wang Yibo woke up, the first thing he saw was Xiao Zhan's face. "Feeling better?" Xiao Zhan asked as he touched his forehead. Wang Yibo didn't say a word and simply got up. The moment he got up, Xiao Zhan handed Wang Yibo something which took a moment for the latter to realise. It was a shirt. 

Wang Yibo got up and stared at the shirt for a while before looking at Xiao Zhan. Xiao Zhan continued looking at Wang Yibo with a rather unreadable expression. Wang Yibo cleared his throat and wore the shirt. After being shirtless for so long outside, Wang Yibo felt slightly weird but still felt so much better.

Once he wore his shirt, Xiao Zhan raised his hand and touched Wang Yibo's forehead, making the latter's face heat up for no reason. Xiao Zhan then touched Wang Yibo's neck to feel the temperature. Wang Yibo's heart continued hammering madly in his chest. Why it happenes every time he is with Xiao Zhan, he also doesn't know.

When Xiao Zhan touched Wang Yibo's neck, he felt the pulse beat extremely fast, faster than the usual rate at which it should beat. 'I don't think he's feeling any better. His pulse is so fast and his forehead is still burning up.' "Go to sleep. You're still sick." Xiao Zhan said.

"I-I am feeling better." Wang Yibo said. "Sleep." Xiao Zhan ordered. Wang Yibo closed his eyes but just couldn't sleep. Suddenly, when he heard a sound of someone shifting on the bed, he instantly grabbed their hand. "Why did you kidnap me? And why do you save me?" Wang Yibo asked but never got the answer as he fell asleep.

When Wang Yibo closed his eyes, Xiao Zhan was just about to get up and leave when he felt Wang Yibo's hand grab his again. "Why did you kidnap me? And why do you save me?" Wang Yibo asked in a sleepy voice. "Go to sleep." Xiao Zhan whispered making Wang Yibo comply. However, Wang Yibo's grip on Xiao Zhan's hand tightened.

However, no matter how tight it was for Wang Yibo, it was practically nothing for Xiao Zhan. Slowly, he pulled his hand out of Wang Yibo's grip and walked out of the room. Dinner was almost ready and Xiao Zhan helped Dilraba Dilmurat and Huang Jingyu to set the table and a tray of food for Wang Yibo.

"Xiao Zhan, why don't you eat before going to Wang Yibo? You've been looking after him the whole day." Huang Jingyu said. "It's alright. I'm not that hungry." He said and left to Wang Yibo's room. 

Wang Yibo's condition continued to improve and in two days, his fever died down completely. "Are you sure you're feeling better?" Xiao Zhan asked him. "I really am feeling better." Wang Yibo replied. Although skeptical, Xiao Zhan didn't say a word and looked at Dilraba Dilmurat and Huang Jingyu and bowed to them. "Thank you for letting me stay here. But I'm afraid I cannot stay here any longer. Please take care."

"Enough already. There's no need for formalities between us." Huang Jingyu said annoyed making Xiao Zhan smile and get up to look at them. "Xiao Zhan take care." Dilraba Dilmurat said looking at him. Xiao Zhan smiled and lightly bowed to her once before leaving along with Wang Yibo.