38. Pregnant

It's been two weeks since Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo had their hot night. Although their relationship improved a lot since then, it still wasn't the way it once was. Wang Yibo constantly tried telling Xiao Zhan that he was the one who pulled him into it so he should be the one to blame. However, the alpha simply replied saying that even if Wang Yibo pulled him into it, he shouldn't've given into temptation and take advantage of his situation like that. Hence, Wang Yibo stopped trying to make Xiao Zhan feel better like that.

One day, Wang Yibo suddenly got a strong urge to vomit, making him rush to the washroom and throw up in basin. "Yibo, what happened. Are you okay?" Xiao Zhan asked worried as he barged into the washroom and rubbed Wang Yibo's back. Wang Yibo spat out once before cleaning his mouth and looked at Xiao Zhan. "I'm okay Zhan. I think it's because of yesterday's dinner. I've been telling I'm feeling uneasy since yesterday right?" Wang Yibo said. Xiao Zhan helped Wang Yibo stand up and made him sit down on the bed after coming out. After calming down a bit, Xiao Zhan handed him a glass of water.

"Thank you." Wang Yibo said as he took the glass and drank the water. "Feeling better?" Xiao Zhan asked making Wang Yibo nod. However, Xiao Zhan didn't seem convinced. "Lie down." He ordered. "What?" Wang Yibo said, quite confused. "I said lie down." Xiao Zhan replied. "Why?" Wang Yibo asked. "Just do as I say."

Hence, Wang Yibo lied down on the bed. Xiao Zhan breathed in deeply once before leaning forward to touch the omega's stomach. "What are you doing?!" Wang Yibo said, terrified as he held Xiao Zhan's wrist. "Relax. I won't do anything to you." Xiao Zhan said convincingly. As those terrified eyes met the calm ones, Wang Yibo read something in them: 'trust me'.

Wang Yibo let go of Xiao Zhan's hand and the alpha gently pressed his stomach. Wang Yibo's face turned beet red with Xiao Zhan's hand pressed him and turned away. He wanted to move away but Xiao Zhan warned. "Don't move." Hence, Wang Yibo stayed in the same position and waited.

"Does it hurt here?" Xiao Zhan asked as he pressed a part of his lower abdomen. "Yes." Wang Yibo said as he winced slightly. Xiao Zhan's eyes widened with shock and fear as he withdrew his hand.

"Zhan, what happened?" Wang Yibo asked. "Y-Yibo... you're... you're... t-two w-weeks p-preg-nant." Xiao Zhan stammered and whispered. "What?!" Wang Yibo shouted. "Are you sure? How do you know?!" "I-I am... studying medicine, so I know." Xiao Zhan replied.

Wang Yibo was over the moon with happiness. He was pregnant! He's finally gonna have a baby! "I'm pregnant. I'm pregnant! I'm gonna be a mother!" Wang Yibo said as he cried tears of happiness. Xiao Zhan was shocked with Wang Yibo's reaction. He was happy?

Wang Yibo happily hugged Xiao Zhan and repeated it. "I'm pregnant!!" "You're not upset?" Xiao Zhan asked him. "Why would I be upset? I'm gonna be a mother!" Wang Yibo replied happily. Xiao Zhan let out the air he unconsciously held the whole time and smiled although it immeadiately melted again.

The baby in Wang Yibo's stomach was his as well. At first, he was terrified as he thought Wang Yibo would want to abort the baby since he isn't married yet and also because the baby is his as well. However, when he saw Wang Yibo's happy expression, he quickly relaxed and smiled. Wang Yibo wouldn't abort the baby. His baby was safe.

However, Xiao Zhan knew that he would never be able to be with his child. Wang Yibo was going to leave in another few days. And he's never going to see him again. That means, he'll never see his baby either. He'll never get to know him.

"I still can't believe it. I'm gonna be a mother!" Wang Yibo said again, happily. Xiao Zhan smiled, although that smile never reached his eyes, for they were filled with tears threatning to fall out of them.