33. Ticket

Xiao Zhan continued hugging Wang Yibo until he calmed down. Once he did, he pulled himself away from him. Although Wang Yibo was unwilling to let go of Xiao Zhan, in the end, he slowly did. "Let's go." Xiao Zhan said and turned around. "Where?" Wang Yibo asked. "Didn't you say you wanted to go home. I'll buy you a ticket for you to go home." Xiao Zhan replied.

Wang Yibo widened his eyes when he heard Xiao Zhan say that. Was Xiao Zhan also abandoning him now? However, isn't this what he wanted? So why was he sad? In all honesty, Wang Yibo didn't know what he was feeling at the current moment. Without saying a word, the omega followed the alpha and got into a taxi. "Where would you like to go sir?" The driver asked. "The nearest railway station please." Xiao Zhan replied. The driver nodded and drove away.

As usual, all throughout the ride, neither Xiao Zhan nor Wang Yibo said a word. However, this time, the air around them seemed to be a lot gloomier than usual. While Xiao Zhan seemed normal, Wang Yibo on the other hand was still feeling sad.

Once they reached the railway station, Xiao Zhan went to the ticket counter to purchase a ticket. However, Wang Yibo didn't follow him. Instead, he just looked straight at Xiao Zhan, whose back was facing him. Xiao Zhan returned to Wang Yibo's side after some time and handed him the ticket. "This is the soonest ticket I could get. It's after one month." Xiao Zhan replied.

Wang Yibo nodded and looked at the ticket once before looking back at Xiao Zhan. "Let's go." Xiao Zhan said and left the station along with Wang Yibo. On their way out, Wang Yibo noticed a black diary on the windowshield of a stationary shop. He instantly stopped on his tracks and stared at it.

Realising that Wang Yibo wasn't following him, Xiao Zhan stopped and turned around to look at him, only to find him staring at a plain, black diary. Xiao Zhan smiled slightly and went inside the stationary shop to purchase the diary and a pen.

"Yibo." Xiao Zhan said once he came out and standing next to him. Wang Yibo snapped out of his thoughts and looked at Xiao Zhan who was holding a cover in his hand. Xiao Zhan handed the cover to Wang Yibo. Wang Yibo took the cover from Xiao Zhan's hand and was surprised with what he saw inside the cover. Xiao Zhan actually bought a diary similar to the one he had been staring at and a pen.

"Thank you." Wang Yibo said before dropping the ticket into the cover and walking along with Xiao Zhan.