38 | SKY HIGH

"So this is Fortree City gym?" Corvis wondered outloud as his head tilted up, seeing the very big tree in front of him. It had multiple branches that spread out wide so it was still large enough to have a full on battle inside despite it being shaped like a tree.

"Seems so," Spencer replied. His voice caused Corvis to remember how they met yesterday and since Spencer had said he had no plans so far, he decided to come and watch Corvis' attempt to get his sixth badge.

"Well, shall we?" Corvis said as he was about to step through.

"Oh my Sara?" A voice cut them all off. They all turned to the direction of the voice and Sara saw the same sunglasses woman who had dragged her around shipping during the day of the festival.

A thought occurred to her. Wait I don't remember telling her my name-

And without saying anything, the woman had practically ran up to her and pulled her into a bearhug. Sara reluctantly hugged back, along with many others, still confused by the sudden appearance of this woman. The weird stares on everyone giving the woman an answer already.

"Oh my apologies," she bowed, "My name is Fiora," she said hugging Sara tighter. "We both met during the festival the other day, we had lots of fun!" she exclaimed.

"Corvis," he introduced himself, and slowly the others did as well. Fiora looked at the large gym building an back at Corvis.

"Oh, are you going to have your gym battle today?"

Corvis nodded. "Both me and Ethan,"

"Magnifique!" Fiora exclaimed loudly, "Mind if I join and watch?"

Corvis and Ethan looked at each other for a moment.

"Uhh, sure, why not," he smiled.

"Well let us be off!" she said, still holding Sara, and walked in the building first.

"Wow," was all Chloe could say.

"Well, lets go," Corvis said as they all walked in. Meanwhile, Spencer, who's face seemed like he was thinking hard, chuckled. The woman's face was burned into his brain despite being covered with sunglasses, reminding him of another woman whom he faced in a battle before.

"I can't believe it," he laughed as he followed them walked through the glass doors.

-----

The large battlefield stood at the centre of the building inside. There were large tress growing from the sides of the field that were bending downwards onto the field.

"Guess it's really a gym suitable for flying types," Ethan commented as he saw the large trees.

"My, I have quite the number of challengers today," a woman's voice caught their attention. They all turned to see a woman with long purple hair covered with a pair of green goggles, dressed inn a wingsuit. "I'm Winona, Fortree City Gym Leader and I- " her eyes widened at the silver haired. "Spencer?"

"Hi Aunt Winona," Spencer smiled as they all turned to him.

"Aunt?" Corvis asked.

"I hung out with the Gym Leaders a lot when I was a kid with my Dad and I always called them by Aunt or Uncle so it just kinda stuck with me," Spencer scratched the back of his head in embarrassment.

Winona giggled. "And it was the cutest thing, so anyway, how come you're with them?"

"Uhhh, long story, but anyways," he placed his hands on Corvis and Ethan's shoulder. "These 2 want a gym battle,"