01 | HOENN BEGIN

A group of people were moving in a deep, deep cave. They had flashlights in their hands, flashing at different parts of the cave, watching it carefully. They had a few water Pokémon out such as Lombre, Azumaril and Golduck. They each wore the same attire, a white t-shirt with black stripes, blue ripped trousers as well as a blue bandanna on their heads with a large A on it. The leader of the group, in front of it soon stopped walking, alerting the others to stop walking as well. He shined the flashlight at an object in front of it, a pedestal with a box on it.

"Use Confusion," he said as the red gem on one of the Golduck's forehead glowed red. Red energy surrounded the box and lifted it up and opened the lid. He looked inside to see a blue sphere.

"This is it, the blue orb," he said before closing the box.

"Let's move ou-"

*BAM*

Before he could say anything, blood suddenly appeared from his mouth

"Boss!"

His followers stared in horror as a hole appeared at the left side of his chest. The man dropped to the ground, letting go of of the box. One of the men from the group walked over and picked it up. As he did, a gun fell out of his pocket.

"Oopsie," he said as he laughed, his "teammates" staring at him, shocked.

"Max?! Why would you do that?!" One of them yelled as the Pokémon took an aggressive stance.

"You Aqua losers are more stupid that I thought," Max said as he took off his bandanna. He took out a pokeball and threw it as a Magnetite appeared.

"You think you can defeat us? One on four?" They all said as they each took out a dagger with Pokémon ready to attack their traitor.

"Actually, it's six on four" he said as 5 people came out of hiding, from the walls of the cave, each taking out a dagger. They wore black shorts with red hooded clothes with a large black M on their hoods.

"you traitor, you know you'll never win, he won't stop," one of them said as

"Traitor?"

Max went over and immediately stabbed him in the gut. The man convulsed as blood came from his mouth.

"I was never even a part of you guys in the first place," he said coldly as he took out the dagger, letting the limp body of the grunt fall. The other grunts came at Max with their daggers in hand but was stopped by the other red grunts. Max looked inside and opened the box to see the blue sphere.

"Ahh we finally have it, one down one more to go," he said as he closed the box.

A large plane filled with passengers flew over the clouds. On the large body, it said ROYAL KANTO AIRLINES. The pilot and his co-pilot were watching the skies when the clouds soon disappeared as a huge body of land caught their eye.

"Finally, " he said as he pressed a button and spoke into the microphone

"Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking, we are about to land, please return to your seats, put away all electronics and fasten your seatbelts," he said. The passengers in the plane sat back down and fasten their seatbelts and looked out to the window to see Hoenn. One of the passengers, was a teenage boy with black hair. His brown eyes was focused on Hoenn as they got closer and closer. He wore a black t-shirt with a dark blue jacket resting on his lap.