23 | BEASTIA ULTIMA I

The wind blowed, carrying sand as the group tried to walk forward without getting sand in their eyes. They wore masks that helped them breathe but had no eye protection. Corvis squiunted his eye as he walked through the small wind storm. To help them, Corvis had Kein out to help guide them. Being a Steel and Rock type, it could walk through the sandy wind ease.

"How much further?" Sara asked as she gritted her teeth. 

"Not sure yet, but I think we're close," he said as Kein stopped. He saw something.

"Aggron," it gave a low growl.

"What is it?" Corvis asked as Kein pointed forwards. He ran ahead, leaving the group behind.

"H-Hey! Hold on!" Corvis called out as as he ran ahead. Sara already feeling a sense of deja vu from previous events.

"I'm not even gonna question it, Let's go!" Sara called out to Ethan and Chloe as they ran alongside with Sara. As they ran ahead, they noticed the the sandy wind had died down leaving the terrain. They then noticed what Kein was looking at. They looked ahead, and saw a large mountain ahead of them. Smoke could be seen from the mountain as it floated up to the top. Sara took out a tablet before swiping and tapping.

"Thank's for the help, we'll take it from here," Corvis said as he returned Aggron.

"Looks like that's Mount Chimney, we have to cross that if we want to reach Lavaridge Town," Sara started, but it was suddenly accompanied by grumbling stomachs as everyone sweatdropped.

"Well, let's take a break first, then we can continue head on to Mount Chimney," Ethan suggested as everyone nodded. They found a nice area to rest as they all put down their bags. All of them had let out their pokemon to enjoy the break while they set up a table.                                                     

Everyone had let out their pokemon as they all sat by another area by them.

"Alright guys we're taking a break, don't eat too much," Corvis advised as his pokemon nodded. He went back to sit down on the table with Sara and the others. His pokemon all went to do their own thing while some of them ate. Titan slowly ate his food while he saw the other pokemon. Leon was happily eating away the bowl of food he had in front of him, Gale was on a tree branch while Kein lied down by the tree, sleeping away. Titan noticed something. Besides Levi who was an except as he was new, all of them were evolved.

They evolved and got stronger, while he was just a little Mudkip. Evolving was something Titan always had wanted, but never reached it. Although even in it's first form and being able to take down stronger pokemon. he still wanted to evolve. He had stayed a Mudkip for so long that he absolutely wanted to evolve. He got up and slowly walked over to Corvis who as munching on a sandwich.

"Huh? No Titan this is my food, not yours," Corvis as Titan recalled that last time he ate his food. Titan immedietly shook his head and hopped onto the table.

"Kip! Mud Kip Kip!" it cried

"Huh? What's wrong?" Corvis asked as Mudkip pointed towards Leon, Kein and Gale. He then pointed to himself, then forcing himself to stand up on two legs and puffing his chest, but failed as he fell backwards.

"Well that was cute," Chloe giggled as he was immedietly met with a jet stream of water at her face.

"Nice job," Ethan congratulated.

"What! Don't 'nice job' him! All I did was complimenting him and he does this!" Chloe yelled as she looked like she was about to strangle the mud fish pokemon.

"Yeah, he hates being called cute, he wants to be strong and-" Everything hit him. "You wanna evolve don't you buddy?" Corvis asked as Titan nodded.