09 | HEAD-ON BRAWL

Sara's eyes opened as the sun rays fell onto her face. Her vision became clearer and she yawned as she slowly sat up on her bed, Vivi sleeping by the foot of the bed. She moved aside the sheets, revealing her long, black princess dress like nightgown that ended by her knees. As she stood up straight to stretch, her gearphone that sat by her night table started ringing. She walked over and picked it up, when she saw who was calling her, she frowned and sighed.

"Hello" she said as she answered the call.

"Yeah, Im fine...I'm doing great actually, I'm already a viscountess...I also caught another pokemon , yes of course it can protect me...look I'm not a baby anymore," Sara snapped as she walked around the room angrily, being annoyed by the caller. She stopped by the window. The view immedietly calmed her down, the sandy beach and the calm waves, being overlooked by the outside rock formations of Granite Cave. She then saw Corvis with his pokemon on the sand.

"The boy? You mean Corvis?...Yes he's doing fine, He's getting his sec-...Yes he is a strong trainer," Sara said as he rolled her eyes. "He's getting is second badge today....Look just because a trainer doesn't have that many badges doesn't mean they aren't strong...I know...yes.....ok....I love you to daddy," she said as she hung up. She ran over to her bed, forced her head into the pllow, and screamed, waking up the sleeping Eevee.

"Why can't he just stop worrying about me," Sara said as she sighed. She walked over to the window and saw Corvis training. She watched as Gale and Mudkip were dodging and knocking back incoming rocks by Kein, who was standing by a short section of the cliff.

Gale flew up high and used Wing Attack to break a rock while Mudkip merely rammed into an incoming rock, breaking it in half.

"Mudkip!" it cried as Corvis and Kein sweatdropped, seeing a bump on Mudkip's head with his still determined look on his face.

"I don't know if that's because of Ground type genes or Dragon Type genes," Corvis said as he looked up at Kein.

"You all ready? The gym opens in at least two hours, one more hour to train, then we use the extra hour to rest, Agreed?"

His pokemon as they nodded at Corvis, agreeing with him.

"Mudkip! Mudkip Kip!" Mudkip was constantly jumping around Corvis' legs as it kept giving a very determined look as it kept on shaking his head.

"Mudkip!" it cried as it raised one of it's small arms and flexed it at Corvis while his pokemon sweatdropped at the sight. Corvis sighed, knowing he had to deal with this now.

"Rock Throw! Max Power! " Corvis shouted as rocks materialized around Kein's body, which were then sent throwing towards Gale and Mudkip who braced themselves. Multiple rocks were sent towards Gale and Mudkip who tried their best to dodge it. Gale kept on dodging the rocks when one of them accidentally hit it's wing.

"C'mon Gale you can do it!" Corvis shouted as Gale ignored the pain and continued flying side to side, up and down, using Wing Attack at the same time. A rock that was aiming towards Mudkip got knocked back, but accidentally towards Gale.

"Oh no! Gale watch out!" Corvis shouted. Gale turned around to see the incoming rocks and immdeitly held up it's wings and closed it's eyes, bracing itself as Corvis' , Mudkip's and Kein's eyes opened when they saw the rock went right through Gale, falling on to the ground.

"Woah...." Gale heard Corvis said. Gale slowly opened it's eyes, to see it's wings glowing green.

"Tai...low?"