Chapter 23

Allie woke up around two weeks later feeling extremely down. She climbed out of bed and trudged over to the wardrobe where an array of clothes that had been left for her hung on the rusty rail. They were completely not her style and she felt like she was trying to be bought by Emilio. 

On the first morning that she woke up there, Emilio had sent in a full team of witches who he'd definitely brain washed to force Allie down the corridor to the bathroom and then back into the room before styling her hair and doing her make up. She had been very shocked and confused. Why was he doing this? After a few days of the stylist witches coming into her room, she realised that this was his way of showing her that he was trying to make an effort and that she wasn't there to be mistreated.

She hadn't been mistreated in anyway except from being held against her will and locked in a bedroom that had been decorated twenty five years ago. Meals had been brought to her three times a day and Emilio had even been to visit her to try and get to know her, but she wasn't having any of it. She didn't want to get to know him, he was her crazy Uncle who was convinced that he was her Father. She didn't want his attention. 

Right on time the team of three stylists stormed into the room and grabbed her under both arms, forcing her down to the bathroom. They were like robots and that terrified Allie. They were clearly prisoners of Emilio's who didn't get a say in what they were doing and all she wanted to do was help them, but she couldn't do any of that without a wand. Allie sighed as she was pushed into the shower and washed down before they pulled her out again and forced her back into her bedroom. Once they'd finished her hair and make up she was left alone and locked in the bedroom. Alone again. 

She wandered over to the dressing table and grabbed the notebook that she had found in there. It had been empty when she found it on her second day there, so she decided to use it as a bit of a diary. If she was going to be there for a long time, she wanted to keep a diary of what she did and what had happened that day. Even though she had nothing to do particularly. She sighed and began to write.

Dear Diary,

Day 14

I woke up this morning again to the same team of brainwashed witches who came to wash me down and then get me ready for the day again as if i'm going somewhere. The days are passing by slowly and there's not a thing that I can do to make them move any faster. Emilio came to visit yesterday and decided to tell me about "our" family history as he calls it. They sound like the worst sort of people, much like Lord Voldemort's followers. It seems that my father, who was called Edwardo, was the only sane one out of all of them. 

I miss Izzy, Eliza, Mason, Lily and all of the Potter's, especially today. I'm missing James more than ever and I wish I had told him exactly how I felt about him before I was taken. Now, knowing that I may never get chance to tell him or see him again I feel like I don't have anything left to live for in the world. But I will keep fighting, because who knows, maybe one day I will get to see them all again!

Allie x

She quickly put her pen down and pushed the notebook into a drawer when she heard the door unlocking. In walked Emilio, but today he wasn't alone. A handsome man, who looked around her age wandered into the room behind him, he gave Allie a small smile which made her think that maybe he wasn't a monster.

"See Henry, I told you that my daughter is absolutely stunning." Emilio grinned proudly as Allie watched as they both sat down on the sofa in the corner. 

"Can I help you?" Allie asked rudely, she was in no mood for visitors that day. 

"Now now Alivia, don't be rude to our guest. This is Henry Montague and he is your betrothed." Emilio smiled.