Chapter 38

"Merlin I look like a beached whale." Eliza groaned as she took in her reflection in the mirror on the 22nd December 2020. The grass outside of the Golden Bay Hotel in Cornwall was still a grey, blue colour as the frost still rest on top of it. It was a very cold day and Allie couldn't quite believe that Izzy had chosen to get married in the cold in December. 

"Don't be ridiculous, you're pregnant Eliza!" Allie rolled her eye's at her sister as Margo, Izzy's best friend, zipped up the back of her dark red bridesmaid's dress. 

"Eliza you look beautiful, don't even think about it." Margo told her, a kind smile on her face. She had a dress identical to Allie's, whilst Eliza's was a little more flattering over her baby bump. She had insisted on this when they chose the dresses a few months ago. 

"Easy for you two to say! You both look amazing and that's because you're both childless." Eliza rolled her eyes at both of them and sighed at her reflection once more before she moved away. 

"And your body is doing amazing things right now Eliza, don't punish it! You've already brought one child into the world and now you're going to bring another into it as well." Allie told her, grabbing Eliza's hand on her way past her and giving it a comforting squeeze. She was so excited to meet her new niece or nephew.

"I know, I know and I don't regret it, I just wish that sometimes I looked as I did before." Eliza shrugged. 

"I always remember when we were at school that I used to be jealous of you three. All of the boys used to talk about the Morez triplets and all of the girls used to be jealous. I'm still jealous of you all, don't do yourself down Eliza." Margo gave her a warm smile. Allie gave her an appreciative smile, she had always been such a good friend to not only Izzy but Eliza and Allie as well. 

Not a second later, Izzy emerged from the door next to them which led to the bridal suite. She looked absolutely breathtaking in a bridal dress with a flowing skirt and fitted bodice. It was simple, yet beautiful. Just like Izzy herself. 

"Oh my goodness, you look amazing Iz." Eliza breathed, her eye's filling up with tears.

"Don't you dare cry! Because I will start crying too!" Izzy cried, looking immediately away from Eliza.

"I'm sorry, i'm sorry! It's the pregnancy hormones!" Eliza cried, quickly wiping a tear away which had escaped under her left eye. 

"She's right though Iz, you look amazing." Margo smiled.

"I can't believe I have such a beautiful sister and I can't believe you're getting married Izzy! You're going to be Isabela Thomas!" Allie exclaimed, a beaming smile on her face. She was so excited that Izzy and Dan were finally getting married. 

"I know, that's going to take some getting used to. I wonder how long i'll be saying Isabela Morez for before I realise that I got married?" Izzy laughed.

"It took me forever to get used to it and now i'm going back to Eliza Morez. Eliza and Mason Morez to be exact." Eliza gave them a small smile. 

Allie knew that Eliza was going to struggle that day; she had thought she'd had the perfect marriage and now here she was a single mother at her sister's wedding. She had been so strong, but Allie fully expected her to get upset at some stage during the day. It was a hard thing to move on from. 

"You've decided to change Mase's name too?" Allie asked, this was the first time Eliza had mentioned it. 

"Yeah, he won't ever see that monster ever again so my children will be Morez's." Eliza told her firmly.

"I don't blame you, welcome back to the Morez club." Allie high-fived her, a smile on her face. 

"Hopefully not for long....." Eliza smirked at Allie.