Chapter 33

"Eliza." Allie burst into tears at the sight of her sister three days later. For over a week Allie had believed her to be dead and now here she was, stood in front of her in the flesh outside of the wedding dress shop just down from Bedford Square. 

"Alivia! Oh merlin....it is so so good to see you. I thought we'd lost you forever Allie, I just couldn't cope with the fact that I might never see you again!" Eliza cried as they held each other in the middle of the street. 

"I thought you were dead.....I thought he'd killed you." Allie cried out. She had been in so much pain at the thought of Eliza losing her life at the hands of Ryan, somebody who she thought had loved her sister. 

"I know, I know, i'm ok, Mason's ok and baby number two is ok. That awful, wicked man can't hurt any of us now." Eliza spat at the mention of Ryan as she stroked Allie's hair to try and calm her down. 

"I'm so glad you're all ok. We won't waste another moment do you hear me?!" Allie cried, pulling away from the hug and holding Eliza out in front of her so that she would look at her. Eliza just nodded and wiped her tears away.

"We won't, I won't let him ruin our lives!" Eliza told her sternly.

"Liza, i'm so so sorry about him....I just can't believe it." Allie sighed, taking her sister's hand and squeezing it to comfort her. 

"Thank you, none of us did Allie, we couldn't have known. From this moment we will never mention him again, he's in Azkaban now which is where he belongs." Eliza nodded to herself as if confirming that where he was was the right place for him. 

"He is where he belongs, he can't hurt you, Mason or our little unborn angel either." Allie told her, placing her hand carefully on Eliza's stomach. Eliza nodded and placed her hand on top of Allie's as a way of saying thank you. 

"Right! Let's pull ourselves together, Izzy will be mad if we keep crying, although I will definitely cry at the sight of her in a wedding dress." Eliza laughed a little.

"So will I, I cannot believe she is getting married at Christmas!" Allie exclaimed. They barely had any time to plan a wedding at all. 

"Me neither! I'm going to be showing by then as well!" Eliza rolled her eye's and inspected some of the dresses in the shop window as they waited for Izzy.

"But you'll still look beautiful Liza." Allie grinned as she looked at some of the dresses as well. 

"Oh I missed you and your compliments." Eliza smiled.

"Allie! Does this mean that James has proposed already?! Looking at dresses!" Izzy appeared from around the corner, a mock look of shock on her face. Allie rolled her eyes and shoved Izzy's shoulder a little as she hugged her to say hello. 

"Don't say that, he's literally sat across the road pretending that he's not there and he's probably panicking right now." Allie laughed, gesturing with her eyebrow in the direction where James was sat on a bench just across the road. Izzy turned slightly after she'd hugged Eliza hello to try and catch sight of him. 

"That is so sweet." Eliza gushed, making sure that she didn't make it clear that she'd spotted him sitting there. 

"He's really worried about me and he was nervous about me coming into central London on my own, especially with Melissa still out there. The sweetest thing is that he thinks I don't know that he's there." Allie shrugged with a small smile as they walked inside the shop. 

"He has every right to be, it's sweet that he still wants to give you your privacy though." Izzy smiled.

"I'm so glad that you're back together Allie, he always made you so happy before and I know that he will now." Eliza gave her hand a comforting squeeze.