Chapter 36

"Good morning Miss Morez, Mr Potter, thank you for coming. Will we be expecting your sister's as well?" 

"Yes, they should be along any minute now." Allie smiled at her Mum's lawyer as they sat in his office during the second week in December. Mr Radley had been in touch a few weeks prior to say that her Mum's last will and testament was ready to be read and all mentioned parties were to be present at the will reading. Allie had no clue what was in her Mum's will, but she wasn't really looking forward to it. 

"I'm sorry we're late, we got stuck on the Piccadilly line!" Izzy and Dan walked into Mr Radley's Office, the two of them looked out of breath. 

"Hi Iz, how are you?" Allie and James stood up to greet them both. 

"Hi! Not too bad, just stressed with the wedding planning! How are you both?" Izzy asked, looking between Allie and James. 

"We're looking forward to it, how are you mate?" James hugged Izzy after Allie did and then moved onto Dan.

"So are we, we just can't wait until the actual day so that the planning can stop." Izzy laughed.

"How are you James, Allie?" Dan smiled, greeting them both with a hug. 

"You'll be so pleased on the actual day though and you'll be glad that you put the hard work in." Allie smiled. Izzy had truly worked so hard on her wedding and she knew that it would be perfect on the actual day. 

"Oh my goodness Mason! Come in here now! Auntie Allie, Auntie Iz, Uncle Dan and Uncle James are all waiting for you!" The door opened and Eliza and her baby bump appeared. 

"Is that my favourite nephew I hear? Come in here and give your Auntie Allie a big hug." Allie poked her head around the door and gathered Mason up into her arm's as he squealed.

"Hi everyone, i'm so sorry, it's been a bit of a nightmare getting Mase here this morning. First he didn't want to get dressed, then he flooded the sink in the bathroom and then he didn't want to get off of the tube. The terrible twos are well and truly here." Eliza rolled her eyes. 

"It's ok Liza don't worry, try and slow down a bit you look exhausted." Izzy guided her to a chair and helped her to sit down. Eliza was now five months pregnant and she beginning to struggle more, especially when she had to run after Mason. 

"Do you want a glass of water Eliza?" James asked.

"Please James, that would be lovely." Eliza gave him an appreciative smile. 

"Ok, so it seems that each named beneficiary is here. Is everyone ready to begin?" Mr Radley asked from where he was sat behind his desk.

"Yes, please do." Izzy gestured for him to go ahead.

"Brilliant, so for the sake of the notes, present today we have Elizabeth Anne Morez-Adams, Mason Henry Morez-Adams, Alivia Elena Morez, James Sirius Potter, Isabela Evelyn Morez and Mr Daniel Thomas to hear the reading of the last will and testament of Eva Antoinette Morez." Mr Radley spoke as his quick quills pen took notes.

"Ok, so first we'll start with Ms Morez's estate. Her Cafe, Eva's Coffee and Cakes is to be split equally between her three children, Elizabeth, Alivia and Isabela." He began. The three girl's nodded, they already knew this and they had already agreed that Allie and Izzy would sell their shares to Eliza.

"Secondly, Eva has asked that 5,000 galleons of her's be left to her grandson, Mason Henry Morez-Admas." He read. Allie smiled at this, she loved that her Mum had thought about Mason.

"She has then asked that the remaining 15,000 galleons be split among her three daughter's Elizabeth, Alivia and Isabela." Allie could feel the tears coming, this made things feel very final.