¹¹don't leave...

gyeong-su stood up abruptly, his breath and whole body shaky as he stared at the sight before him

gyeong-su stood up abruptly, his breath and whole body shaky as he stared at the sight before him. "hey, hey something's wrong with me. something's wrong-"

everyone, but cheong-san and y/n began to move back from gyeong-su. "stay back." on-jo cried, looking at the boy.

"i swear i'm not fucking-"

"i'm sorry, gyeong-su." on-jo apologised, tears beginning to fall down her face. "please stay back."

y/n felt her body be pulled away, either by dae-su or su-hyeok, as she pulled towards their direction. her eyes were wide, not even knowing that tears were rimming from her eyes. was she crying?

"i've turned right?" she heard the boy say, "cheong-san, what do i do?"

"ya, what's happening to gyeong-su?" she asked the two boys behind her. however, she didn't hear any response from them. " he's not turning, right? he shouldn't be. that doesn't make sense-"

the girl tried to deny her thoughts, however, reality only kept hitting her as she continued to watch the scene before her.

"no, no. gyeong-su, you aren't-"

"stay back! no, don't come any closer..." the shaking boy sobbed, moving away from his best friend. gyeong-su began to cower, his hands grabbing his air as he continued to question what was happening.

"w-what are you doing?!" na-yeon yelled. "we need to kick him out! we're all gonna die!"

she seemed to be the only doing shit, as she ran towards the door, removing the umbrella that locked the door.

"get out! i said, get out!" na-yeon yelled, however, she was immediately quiet as she felt the whiz of an object pass her, cutting her hair in the process and landing on the wall beside her. her widened more than it did, gulping. she then look to what the object was, seeing a pocket knife with half it's blade inside the wall.

she looked at where the knife came from, seeing y/n with her hand extended towards her direction. "quiet."

na-yeon couldn't help but feel threatened and fear run through her, a tear leaving down her eye. back to gyeong-su, "okay! i'll leave by myself!"

the boy slowly made his way towards the door, small steps as his body was shaking in fear the whole time. "i'll leave. i'll go on my own."

"no... don't leave..." y/n whispered, her feet beginning to move but was stopped as she felt a grip on both her wrists. she looked back, seeing a crying su-hyeok and dae-su, su-hyeok looking at her and shaking his head.

"i'm not going to bite you! we're friends! we're supposed to be fucking friends!" gyeong-su yelled, tears now streaming down his face. "if i- if i leave, it'll be better for everyone."

miss park stepped forward. "gyeong-su, why don't you just go to the recording room until we figure out-"

"if he stays here, he's going to kill us all-" na-yeon yelled hesitantly, trying to avoid eye contact with the girl who just threw a knife at her.

"na-yeon!" miss park stopped her,

"i'm just trying to stay alive!"

"i'll leave." gyeong-su announced, beginning to walk towards the door. "i'll get out of here on my own. don't worry."

y/n didn't even realise how much tears were now leaving her eyes.

she never thought that she would be crying like this about someone, so why was she crying now?

look away

why?

it'll only hurt more if you don't.

and as much as she wanted to listen to her conscience, she couldn't. as this was her friend leaving her, and will probably be the last time they'd see each other.

"gyeong-su." cheong-san called out.

"no, it's okay." he told him, not looking away from the door. "thanks for everything. stay alive."

"ya, gyeong-su." y/n looked at the boy. "i'll find you a zombie to punch later, yeah?"

and before he could respond, he fell onto the floor, facing them. it was confusing, yet sad. the boy was crying, and shouting non-sense towards them. he was saying such words like they were doing something, and telling them to stop.

he was flat out scared and shaken up, before he was fully on the floor, the same process of a becoming-of-a-zombie happening. and as he got back up, he was snarling and screeching loudly.

y/n watched as dae-su move away from them, su-hyeok trying to stop him but failed as dae-su only pushed his hand away. as gyeong-su stumbled upon the buttons area, regaining posture, he was stopped by dae-su, pushing him onto a table then onto the floor.

her wide eyes were suddenly covered, her whole body now facing away from the sight and towards a familiar boy's body. "don't look." wu-jin whispered, his arms wrapping around the girl's head to cover her away from the sight he knew that she didn't want to see.

y/n's hands found its way to each other behind wu-jin's back, leaning into his embrace as she ignored the sounds around her.

fun fact! gyeong-su was going to be another main love interest like wu-jin, but author killed him off because she remembered this isn't a multiple ending