⁴⁵stop her

it wasn't long until zombies began to appear

thanks to su-hyeok and cheong-san, they managed for a couple of minutes. until the zombies got past them and started going after the others. 

despite being completely paralysed around her lower half, she still managed to have fun. i mean, look at her now. 

y/n managed to balance on one shovel every time she would hit a zombie with the other, and she was highly entertained by it. how the shovel sunk deeply at the zombies neck, almost cutting the head off. 

"you're having too much fun for someone who's paralysed." wu-jin yelled over the sound of slashing and zombies snarling, noticing how y/n was smiling widely at the sight of the zombies falling limp. 

a laugh left the girl's mouth. "killing zombies will always be something i find entertaining."

not much time had passed until the zombies began to die down, only leaving one or two zombies. the others took this as a small sign to relax, seeing as there was practically none left. 

oh how they were wrong. "ha-ri watch out!!" 

all eyes turned towards the girl because of what cheong-san had just yelled out, widening at the sight of the zombie running full speed at the girl. 

wu-jin immediately ran in front of his sister, protecting her from the zombie. was he making for the right decision? it's his sister. of course he is. there's only two girls in this world that he would die for, and one of them was about to. (yo i know nothing about their parents so idk whether to include their mother or not sO--)

his eyes were shut tight, hugging his sister whilst waiting for impact. 

yet there was none. 

opening his lids slowly, he looked at his sister, seeing her expression shocked as she looked behind him. he then slowly turned around, seeing y/n straddling the zombie, the two shovels discarded beside her, her knife in her hand. her hand went up and down, stabbing the zombie continuously at a fast pace.

"how-" stab. "dare-" another stab. "you." more stabs.

everyone watched as the girl continuously stabbed the zombie, soaking herself even more with cold blood. her eyes were emotionless, puncturing the corpse even though it was already dead. however, no one didn't do anything but let the girl do what she wanted.

they let her. as this zombie could've killed either one of the jang siblings, or maybe even both. they knew that the jang's we're her family, so the rage that she let off now was what they had expected.

by now, the zombie wasn't a zombie anymore, but a blood-soaked piece of flesh. 

"should we stop her now?" dae-su asked su-hyeok, in which the boy only shrugged. cheong-san looked over to the jang siblings, who were still trying to process what was happening. "do you think she'll kill us while she's in that mode? if we try and stop her?"