³⁶a man, not a fan

"the smell is stronger," nam-ra asked, the girl looking at the window that sat high at the wall

the shone now shone brightly through the small window, lighting up the room. everyone was now awake and making small chat about their current situation. 

dae-su inhaled deeply with his eye closed, before sniffing himself. "i can't really smell anything."

"i think they're all coming this way," nam-ra turned around, now facing them. "the smell is really strong."

"doesn't matter either way." joon-yeong blankly stated. "we're all trapped in here, and there's no way to get out."

"please don't say that." hyo-ryung told him, still staring at the floor.

joon-yeong hummed. "i think we're done."

then it grew silent, until dae-su cursed. "aish! damnit. let them kill us if they want!" the man stood up, standing at the position nam-ra was in earlier, looking at the window.

y/n had now changed positions, as she was now in between wu-jin's legs, her head rested on his chest. her eyes were closed, but she wasn't sleeping. her arms were now wrapped around two rifles, hugging them like a teddy bear as she managed to steal the other one from su-hyeok earlier.

"ha-ri," she heard wu-jin call out. "how'd you go in the preliminaries? you didn't fail, right?"

"no," the girl lied. "i did really well."

"then how come your here at school?" the boy continued to ask. y/n grew curious as well, as she now had her eyes opened and looking at the older girl.

"your her brother, right?" the girl with ha-ri, mi-jin, asked. wu-jin nodded. "she got a perfect score, she made it to nationals. i saw her."

wu-jin and y/n's eyes widened. "really?!"

ha-ri pondered over it, looking at mi-jin, then to wu-jin. "really. i did."

a large, shocked smile plastered it self on wu-jin's face, whereas y/n sat up from the boy, looking at ha-ri eagerly. "actually??? that's so cool!" 

ha-ri looked at y/n, smiling gratefully. wu-jin spoke again. "what about mom and dad? do they know?"

"you- look around. how could they know?" mi-jin spoke for her, annoyance in her tone. "she jumped off the fucking bus and ran around the school to look for you, and her. yous should be grateful for her, and me."

wu-jin then rested his back on the metal cart again, before leaning towards his sister, "who's she, why does she keep answering for you."

ha-ri merely looked at the girl, before smiling. "she's my friend."

mi-jin smiled uncontrollably at this, blushing. "heck yeah we are! fuckin besties at it."

y/n laughed lightly at her, before lying back down on wu-jin's chest, as he placed his arms around her waist, interlocking themselves in front. ha-ri eyed this, pursing her lips at it, before looking at his brother with a smirk.