⁴⁷you made it

four, three months? is that how long it had been? since martial law was placed?

and maybe, more than five months since the outbreak had started.

well, it doesn't matter too much anymore.

the zombie apocalypse had been controlled, those who had completely turned had died - either from the bomb, or the guns of soldiers. citizens who were still human were safe and sound, alive as they stayed in quarantine inside the campsite.

everyone who was safe and inside the camp site, was free to leave their cells and was able to move around camp site without any restrictions.

holding her box of items, as well as se-bin's hand, y/n and the little girl was walking out onto the courtyard, as they were finally free of quarantine.

during the past four months, the two girls had gotten along with each other. y/n would occasionally head into her uncle's cell, as she got permission to do so, and would entertain the young girl.

maybe it was because of how se-bin was still really young, and y/n had the mentality of a five-year-old, it didn't change anything, as they got along really well. y/n also grew fond of the baby, seeing as it reminded her of her friend.

"are you excited, se-bin?" y/n asked with a grin, looking down at the kid. "we can finally get out of those boring cells!"

"it doesn't really change much, y/n unnie." the girl looked up at her. "you would always sneak the both of us out either way."

"is that why you would suddenly go missing at random times? you're sneaking out?" wu-jin, who managed to hear the young girl's comment, asked, walking up and standing on the other side of se-bin. "hi se-bin."

"hi wu-jin oppa." the girl turned her head, smiling up at him.

"ehhh?? what are you on about???" the girl lied, pretending to not know what they were talking about. "i never sneak out!"

"yes you do. we snuck out the other night-"

"oh look! there's uncle jae-ik! go give him your stuff se-bin!" the girl immediately cut her off, letting go of the gril's hand as she pointed at her uncle. y/n looked down at se-bin, winking at her.

narrowing her eyes at y/n, the girl grinned and nodded, running towards the man. the two teenagers watched as the young girl found her way to jae-ik, handing him her stuff, despite the fact that his hands were already full.

"you did that so that i wouldn't ask her anymore questions, didn't you?" wu-jin laughed, caging his left arm around her waist as the other held his box.

the girl looked at him, grinning. "maybe~ what are you going to do about it?"

"oh i don't know, maybe..." he then pulled her in closer to him, connecting their lips together. sure they were in the middle of a hallway, but it didn't really matter to them. there was no one here either way.