³⁷ready

they're plan was simple, yet could go wrong easily at the same time

their plan was to have y/n and nam-ra be a distraction, making loud noises at one corner of the gym whilst everyone tried to get the back door open and rush out. however, they would have to have some sort of shield around them, just in case a stray manages to catch the attention of the group. 

ha-ri was somewhat outraged and stressed when she found out y/n was a quar-bie (but they don't know that for sure, they just know that y/n doesn't show the exact same symptoms as nam-ra), as she was ultimately worried for her. the girl also yelled at her brother, for letting y/n do something stupid - and could have possibly gotten her killed.

anyways, back to the plan, they were going to build some sort of tall shield with the ball carts, using that to get through. it was surely going to make some sort of creaky sound, hence why y/n and nam-ra were going to yell at one corner of the room, whilst the others got out.

"are you sure i can't just use the guns to make loud noises???" y/n asked ha-ri for the millionth time, "it's going to be much louder, and would surely catch their attention-"

"it's also going to catch the attention of the zombies out side, y/n." the girl sighed, "we just want to catch those inside this gym."

"awwww..." the girl pouted sadly, mood dejecting.

ha-ri furrowed her brows, then smacking the girl behind her head. "hey. you should be thankful i'm even letting you go as a distraction. i could easily tell you not to go yet here i am-"

"i appreciate you so much ha-ri!" y/n immediately cut the girl off, a dramatic smile on her face. "i thank you dearly and-"

"alright shut up y/n, that's just weird." ha-ri laughed, shaking her head. "go and finish up the shield thing."

the girl saluted, "yes ma'am!" then walked back towards the others.

"i'm telling you all, this two layer thing isn't going to work." mi-jin commented, huffing in annoyance. she had gone against their current plan - to stand up and drag the two layer crate thing as they make their way towards the door - as she thought that her plan - to crawl towards the door as a shield placed itself above their heads as well.

"its alright mi-jin," y/n smiled, now appearing beside the girl. "if they do decide to come up and start climbing, i can shoot them for you-"

"your not firing those guns y/n!" ha-ri and wu-jin called out simultaneously, listening in on their conversation. 

the girl humphed, scoffing. why is it always the jang's trying to ruin her fun?!?!

"honestly, i'd shoot the zombies as well." mi-jin agreed with her. "but ha-ri's going to hate me and i don't want that-"

y/n's eyes widened, before turning into a teasing grin. "you like her~ don't you!"

"'course i do! she's fucking bad ass! it's annoying but hot at the same time!" 

y/n laughed at her response. "i know right- and the way she shoots the arrows! woosh!"

"her face is so serious- it's sexy and scary!"

"can you two stop forming a fan club for my sister?" wu-jin asked them, muttering. "i don't want more simps like dae-su confessing to her..."

"is it because your jealous that ya girlfriend is simping over your sister, or because you're a protective brother?" mi-jin asked with raised brows, smirking as she placed an arm around y/n's shoulder.

wu-jin froze, going with the latter. "uh..."

"if you're going to be protective over my beloved, then i'll be protective over your beloved!" the upperclass girl exclaimed. "wu-jin, your girlfriend is now mine!"

"huh?!"

"huh?"

the more panicky one was wu-jin, the one who was generally confused was y/n.

"you can't do that-"

"is that how love works?-"

"SHE'S MINE NOW!!"

"GIVE ME BACK-"

"MUAHAHAHA-"

"why am i being tugged like a rope?--"

"so are we all ready?" cheong-san, who stood up in front of the supply room door

they all had their shield ready, and were geared up with sports protective gear. y/n pretty much just had kneepads on, both guns strapped to her back, whilst she had two metal bats in both her hands. 

everyone nodded at him. they had finished creating the train of metal-crates, as they all held to some part of it. nam-ra and y/n stood at the front, y/n bubbling with adrenaline whilst nam-ra had a neutral look on her face. cheong-san then looked at the two girls, nodding at the them.

"be careful guys, don't die out there!!" dae-su called out to them, as y/n's hand touched the door handle.

"they can't die from the zombies dimwit, they're practically immune," joon-yeong deadpanned.

"good luck girls!" on-jo proceeded to call out, causing the two girls to look back at them and smile.

"y/n, for the love of god, please be safe." wu-jin caught her wrist, plead written in his eyes. 

her grin turned into a smile, nodding at him. "i promise! i told you i would be careful- yes? after that promise i gave you?"

"but you're reckless, y/n." the male jang deadpanned. he then shook his head, "just- you know what i mean."

"you need to reword it baby bro." ha-ri suggested, the female jang then looking at the girl. "beat them up y/n. use your skills to the fullest, the skills you've trained for since youth."

"go all out y/n! beat those fuckers up!" mi-jin exclaimed from the side, cheering her on.

y/n grinned at the girl, then looking at nam-ra, winking at her. "ready when you are."

"