¹⁶keep running!!!

wu-jin was standing in front of the window, leaning his arms against the window frame, anxiously biting his thumb nail

wu-jin was standing in front of the window, leaning his arms against the window frame, anxiously biting his thumb nail. the other three hadn't been back yet, and he was growing more anxious by the minute.

suddenly, he could hear heavy breathing coming from the side. he turned his head, eyes wide upon seeing su-hyeok making his way back. as su-hyeok neared the window, he helped him down back into the room.

wu-jin then left to go check outside the window again, looking to the side of where he came from. he only began to panic more upon not seeing y/n (and cheong-san but he's worried more about her) behind him. "su-hyeok, where's the other two? where's y/n and cheong-san?"

on-jo then came up behind him, running towards his side to also look outside the window. tears began to rim her eyes upon not seeing them. "su-hyeok... where are they?"

su-hyeok gulped, sighing slowly. "we got separated at the teacher's office."

wu-jin didn't know how to feel after hearing those words, as he felt like his world just froze. he knew that the girl was strong and could easily defend herself, but he also knew how reckless y/n could be, having known her since middle school. due to this, he always been taking care of her. whether it just be checking up on her during breaks, to having to walk her to and from school everyday. 

he knew that she didn't have any family members to care for her, nor any friends to really stick with, so when she had met him, she immediately stuck with him.

at first he found it weird and odd that a girl suddenly thought they were already best of friends just upon a few hours of meeting each other, however, he slowly realised that she was just a girl who needed a friend. her lack of having friends caused her to grow unfamiliar in the world of socialising, hence why wu-jin told himself that he would always stay by her side. not because he pitied her, but because she slowly crawled her way to his heart, becoming one of the most important people to him.

her presence easily left an impact on him, that it worried him to the max not knowing how she was doing right now. who am i kidding? that girl can hide from a murderer thinking it's a game of hide and seek! i shouldn't have to worry so much, i know that she can handle herself, and cheong-san's with her! he should be able to keep her in check! but then again she act's impulsively without thinking- 

his mind rambling was cut off by the sudden patting on his shoulder. he looked over to the person, seeing dae-su patting him, with an encouraging smile. "it's aright man. y/n isn't going to die so easily. nor will cheong-san."

"i'm sorry..." he heard su-hyeok mutter, causing him to look towards him. "...that i came back alone."

as y/n and cheong-san were running, she looked back towards the man chasing them, eyes widening upon the knife coming towards cheong-san's back

her first instinct was to stop it from hitting, which she tried to do as she went to go and catch the knife before it hit him. she succeeded yet failed, seeing as her hand had held the blade part, a deep gash cutting into her skin.

this caused her to to drop the knife to her other hand, eyes trained onto the blood seeping from her skin as she stopped in her spot. cheong-san didn't notice that she wasn't behind him until he was already few meters away from her. "y/n!" 

"cheong-san, catch!" she threw the phone at him, in which he caught it easily. as cheong-san was about to go run back to her, she yelled at him. "keep running! i'll be fine! don't die so i can meet with you again later! promise! "

as she sent him a closed eye smiled, nodding at him, the boy hesitantly started running. she didn't even realise that he fell to the floor, as a zombie colliding with his body unexpectedly. as the person behind y/n began to near her, she crouched down at the right second, her leg extending as she tripped gwi-nam over, as well as the zombies who stumbled over her back.  

"honestly shouldn't have thrown the knife, gwi-nam." y/n tched, her arms crossed over each other as her non-bleeding hand held the knife. "cause now, you don't have the phone, nor a weapon!" 

"you fucking- y/n!" gwi-nam yelled in anger, getting back up as he tried to catch the girl, missing due to her dodging him and the zombies. 

"was i hearing things just then or did you call me pretty earlier? i thought you hated me!"  y/n exclaimed, gasping dramatically. her feet moved from left to right, body ducking from time to time as she stabbed the zombies when they collided with her.

"i didn't before but now i do! give me the knife!" gwi-nam outstretched his arms towards her, not realising the zombie's arm on his foot. he stepped on that, eyes widened at his body now stumbling forward.

however, his face didn't meet the floor. instead, his collar was caught, a harsh tug at it as he slowly started to choke. y/n scrunched the boy's collar tightly, her closed fist leaking blood onto his shirt. her fist was scrunched tight, albeit it being painful, right against his neck as the lack of space restricted his oxygen. her eyes were wide, a sadistic grin on her face as she brought his face close to hers, the knife directed at his throat.

"you tried to kill cheong-san, yes?" she brought his face closer to her hers, their noses almost touching. this also caused the knife to dig into his neck, the blade drawing blood. "should i punish you for hurting my friend?"

gwi-nam panicked at this, putting his hands on the girl's shoulders as he pushed her towards the wall, the girl slamming against it. gwi-nam looked back at her with fear, before running away towards cheong-san.

y/n grimaced at the sudden impact with the wall. her eyes shot open, staying in it's wide state upon the multiple zombies beginning to run at her. although her current toy just left, she found something more enjoyable occurring. she got back onto her feet, kicking the limp zombie corpses to the side. 

"ne... a whole crowd of zombies versus one y/n?" y/n smiled madly, eyes trained onto the zombies running at her. she then began to laugh (like juuzou), spreading her arms open as she grinned at them. "come at me then!"

 "come at me then!"