²⁶firepit

everyone had formed a massive SOS sign on the floor, visible for the helicopters above to help them

everyone had formed a massive SOS sign on the floor, visible for the helicopters above to help them. they had searched the whole rooftop for items that may be used to make a giant SOS sign, and they were successful.

it was now sunset, and the group were trying to create a fire. each of them had taken turns spinning the stick on the plank of wood, trying to create flame. it was honestly starting to get quite sad, seeing as they were all trying so hard to try and light it up, whilst two girls were just standing and watching them.

y/n and nam-ra stared at them side-by-side. y/n leaned her head towards nam-ra's, whispering. "should we tell them that you have a lighter?"

dae-su was currently trying it out, his hands in a prayer motion as the stick was clasped in between it.

wu-jin looked at his best friend in disbelief. he then tapped joon-yeong on the shoulder looking at him, "should we kill him?"

joon-yeong looked at his friend weirdly. "are you praying?"

wu-jin brought a hand out trying show an example, "try... no wait, stop it-" he then moved over to where the boy previously was, now sitting on his spot. he then positioned the stick in between his hands, and then rapidly spinning it.

joon-yeong then pointed a finger at the fact that smoke was now emitting from it. "hey- is that smoke-?"

nam-ra turned her head to look at y/n, before silently nodding. the girl had grabbed the object out of her pocket, and called towards the group. "hey."

everyone turned to her, su-hyeok, who was now spinning the stick, stopped. she then handed them the lighter.

"just use this."

everyone just stared at the girl and the lighter dumbfoundedly.

nam-ra insisted. "well, i smoke sometimes."

"you had it this whole time." wu-jin muttered.

y/n snickered at them, walking away from the group to go venture through the mound of objects at this place.

everyone was now sitting comfortably against the warmth. they were sitting around in a circle, y/n sitting beside wu-jin and nam-ra. she had managed to gather some items, such as a thick rectangular stick of wood, and a box of thick and long nails. she was inserting the nails through the stick at one end, similar to a bat with nails.