You're breaking my heart | Norman x Sammy ⚠

I had to... change some details :/

Holy shit I'm horrible at angst pfft- Does this even count?!

TW: Mention of alcohol, profanity, and one death.

Norman looked down at the band playing at full screen. He only had to play the projector to match up the music currently, so he just had to wait. All of a sudden the blonde music director froze, and yelled to the band to stop.

He looked at the blonde ushering the band out and into the hallway, and rushed up to his booth soon after. The man was named Sammy, a shorter than average blonde composer and musician. He was bitter and arrogant. Talented, charming, and attractive. Beautiful hair left to hang loose around his shoulders. Stunning blue eyes that strangely complemented his features and annoyed face. Had an intriguing secret the taller hadn't found out yet. Norman hated him.

"Norman! Into the hallway now!" He said, practically ripping the door off its hinges and yanking him down the stairs. He pushed him out the door and slammed it. Holy shit he was also strong. This gave him a funny feeling, possibly embarrassment.

For a man with great hearing he had no idea what was happening inside of the room. The band just patiently waited, while he quietly slinked off to the breakroom. While he was there, Jack, the strawberry blonde lyricist popped in. Oh yeah, he wasn't in the band, but in the sew- I mean his office. He just walked in with a stack of papers and sat down next to Norman.

"Hey there Norms," he simply said, summoning a pencil and clipboard out of nowhere to continue working. "Third time this week."

Norman sighed in annoyance. Everyone needed money, and Sammy knew that. So why would he do this?

"Have you figured out your own secret yet?"

Oh yeah. Jack found out from Wally one of Norman's secrets. But the thing is... he doesn't even know. But the two of them knew, and would never tell him. "No, not yet."

Jack snorted, and laughed. Mhm, really mature. "Holy shit, how are you so observant yet so dense?!" he laughed. He's lucky they are the only people there, Norman would have strangle him out of embarassment of being called dumb.

"Do you want a hint?"

"Yes! Obviously!"

"What do you think of Sammy?"

Norman scoffed. "Sammy? I hate him. Cocky, rude, weird. And just to say, he is also way too charming and attractive. And who needs to be so fucking talented?!"

Jack just stared, clearly amused. "There's your hint," was all he said before dismissing himself and walking out.

"I saw him drinking ink again."

"Fuck him, he's too strange."

"Oh, he's got a girlfriend?"

"She broke up with him, serves him right."

"He... looks so alone."

Sammy is sitting in his office again, overworking. Again. When was the last time he slept? 2... 3 days ago? He opened his drawer, and saw his favorite picture. It was the most recent picture of the studio, taken earlier this year. Every year, Joey gathers all of them in the break room, and takes a picture of them by department. Susie made him an album of all of the ones he has over the years... Susie... she's also in the photo.

But only one caught his attention. Tall, dark haired and skinned. Brown eyes. Strong, and antisocial. He likes secrets. Lurks in the dark like a creep. But he's... interesting. Certainly caught the blonde's attention.