Charlie and the Ink Machine

Swap!AU no.3

"Uh, Grant? Bud? Is that you? Sammy asked cautiously. After several hundred loops all caution is thrown out the wind. The man that looked suspiciously like the old accountant snarled, before banging his many hands on the glass. Hard.

"Shut UP! Don't use that name! You don't deserve to use that name!" Twisted Edgar bared his fangs. "All I'm trying to do is save us, if that broken Charlie can't save us like the Toymaker wants, then it'll be me!"

Sammy threw up his hands, backing away from the tempered glass. "Okay, okay! Gosh Edgar, imagine what Shawn would think of you if he knew you were like this."

Twisted Edgar paused before speaking in a sickeningly sweet voice, "For your first task, go to level 14, the Singer has repurposed it to store more of his lyrics. Doesn't stop writing. Find me five of the stacks of lyrics that he makes, the ones with the Charlie icon on them. There's something special in them that I desire."

"... Are you trying to kill me faster? You haven't even given me a weapon."

Ah, so yes, it appeared that he was indeed, trying to kill him. The old accountant with an extra pair of arms, venomous fangs, a brand new short temper, was absolutely trying to kill him. Didn't even give him the elevator speech as the Charlie that he befriended was taken. Killed Norman, witnessed the Ink Charlie kill the Singer, went to the ballroom, and surprise surprise! He had to kill Barley! Not only that, but those weird hallucinations told him that Barley was Lacie this whole time! Wow!

"Edgar" twiddled his thumbs, looking at the recently named Joey (Sammy saw the Barley and decided that he wasn't deserving of looking like the dead Lacie and that the only person as unworthy as him as "the bastard Joey")

"Should- should we leave him alone?" He asked, gesturing to the moping musician grumbling about being a murderer. Joey thought for a moment, before seeing inky veins start to show up, and nodding frantically.

"Sam- Sammy! Hurry, we gotta get outta here!" Edgar yelled to the blonde as he was being dragged away by Joey. "Joey stop, Sammy!"

The walls continued to crumble, and Sammy groaned before picking up the spoon.

More puzzles, more everything. A large forsaken hand in the middle of a river, and suddenly a village. A comforting village. Lost ones whispered, he could hear, but noone was attacking. It was... nice.

Until the Toymaker tried to kill him.

"Betrayed! Abandoned! I have been so, so patient. I have been helping him set us free, then you show up and mess things up!" Shawn screams at him, trying to smash him to pieces. Sammy kept side stepping, thinking.

"Come one, come on! Think, what is there to fight? Nothing. I should have kept the pipe!" Sammy thinks aloud in frustration.

"You know what? Fine," Sammy runs straight at the toymaker, taking him by surprise, and grabbed the crowbar.

"What are you-"

He wrenched it out of the inky being's hand and throws it across the floor. A hard hit to the side of the head, and the mask falls off.

Shawn hurriedly backs up, covering his face.

"Don't- Don't look at me! Leave me alone, I'm not like you!"

Sammy hesitated. He was never good at emotions, but...

He sighed, placing a hand on the toymaker's shoulder.

Shawn's eyes snapped open, grabbing him by the neck and lifting him up. The blond scratched at the inky hand, but with no use.

"It's... your fault."

But then an axe was launched into his head.

"Joey! I told you to stop killing everyone!" Edgar yelled at joey, who pulled out the axe and offered a hand to the musician.

"Wally, he tried to kill me."

꧁⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚☫˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆꧂

Sammy ran through the halls, tripping occasionally. "Fuck! I swear to the lord above that your family doesn't fucking love you!" he yelled out as he launched his hands to grab the throne in order to force himself to a stop, before grabbing the three dolls of the butcher gang and lighting them all on fire.

A scream of despair as the light caught fire in the entire room. Noticeably, the fire never left to spread into the rest of the studio.

"This is going to hurt," Sammy winced slightly as the fire licked at his skin. He had more tolerance, as the fire always gave him mercy, but it was blindingly bright.

And he woke up on Nathan Arch's couch. He sat up, walked right past the mentioned man, and opened the door. He breathed in the smell of the cursed ink, and stepped in.

꧁⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚☫˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆꧂

Henry decided that Wilson can burn in a fire and he would never care.

The man decided to help his father, as if that would help catch his attention, Bertrum then drowns both of them in the ink, and now Henry is just trying to go home.

He stopped, looking at the sign in front of him. "Artist's... rest? Sounds enticing."

Of course, it was practically swarmed by lost ones.

Banish, hunt, repeat. More and more until there is no one left. He tasks a breath, and looks around. Various cubbies with cots in them lined the walls, and despite what the audio logs say, he was lucky to have... killed? No, banish them. He crawled into a cot and took a breath. He should thank Heidi for the Flow when he next sees her.