A nice blood sacrifice ruins life | Joey x Bertrum⚠

Ha ha, time to try something new

TW profanity. mention of gore, a watered down demonic ritual

"Remember ̶̶̷̵̶̶̸̨̤͔̼̉̐̊̕ ̵̶̴̴̸̶̸̞͔̳̩̎͒̓͛ ̵̷̸̶̶̸̷̮̺̟͚̿́̅͋ ̵̶̴̵̶̶̴̤͉̘͓́͗̿͝ ̴̴̵̸̶̶̷̲͎̜̬̍̈̕͝ ̶̷̷̷̶̸̷͕̣̥͕͌͆̓͛ ̸̸̵̵̷̸̶̙̮̫̂́̇̕͜ ̸̵̶̷̴̸̴̨̥̪̬͗̊͋̿ ̴̷̸̸̸̸̸̪̥̗̥̀̀̚̚ ̸̴̸̸̷̸̴̧̥͎̦́̊̑͗ ̸̵̷̸̸̵̴̘̫̈̐̀̒͜ͅ ̶̵̷̷̴̷̴̤͚͎̽́̄̒͜ ̵̶̵̷̸̷̴̰̹̆̓̅͌͜ͅ ̶̷̵̷̷̷̸͇͈͕̥̓̅͑͝ ̵̴̶̷̷̵̴̧͙̰̗́̑̋̓ ̶̴̷̴̷̵̷̱̣̪̰̂̑̓͘ ̶̵̷̸̷̶̸̝̭̣̻͂̍̌̄ ̶̵̴̴̵̶̷̧̡͎̻͛̏̓̕ ̵̵̴̵̶̷̵̛̜̤͚͉͊͒͝", Mr. Conner, Franks, and Miss Benton are the only ones allowed in the room until they fix or deactivate the ride," Bertrum said to the worker, who nodded and went to alert the others. With a sigh, the architect thought that it was high time to grab a nice, hot cup of coffee.

He gathered his papers and fastened them with a binder clip, the thick stack holding small blueprints, notes, and measurements. As he made it to the bench with a coffee maker hazardously placed on top and bound to fall over, he saw a paper with the words "Out of order" attached to the machine with masking tape.

A/N In 1873, MELITTA BENTZ invented the coffee maker. Or at the very least, primitives of what we now call a coffee machine Mr. Laurens of Paris invented the first reported coffee machine in 1818

Source:

Masking tape was created in 1925 by employee

Source: .

"Mister Piedmont!" the worker from before came running back, panting. "The coffee machine is broken, you will need to go to the break room on the first floor."

Again, he dismissed ̶̶̷̵̶̶̸̨̤͔̼̉̐̊̕ ̵̶̴̴̸̶̸̞͔̳̩̎͒̓͛ ̵̷̸̶̶̸̷̮̺̟͚̿́̅͋ ̵̶̴̵̶̶̴̤͉̘͓́͗̿͝ ̴̴̵̸̶̶̷̲͎̜̬̍̈̕͝ ̶̷̷̷̶̸̷͕̣̥͕͌͆̓͛ ̸̸̵̵̷̸̶̙̮̫̂́̇̕͜ ̸̵̶̷̴̸̴̨̥̪̬͗̊͋̿ ̴̷̸̸̸̸̸̪̥̗̥̀̀̚̚ ̸̴̸̸̷̸̴̧̥͎̦́̊̑͗ ̸̵̷̸̸̵̴̘̫̈̐̀̒͜ͅ ̶̵̷̷̴̷̴̤͚͎̽́̄̒͜ ̵̶̵̷̸̷̴̰̹̆̓̅͌͜ͅ ̶̷̵̷̷̷̸͇͈͕̥̓̅͑͝ ̵̴̶̷̷̵̴̧͙̰̗́̑̋̓ ̶̴̷̴̷̵̷̱̣̪̰̂̑̓͘ ̶̵̷̸̷̶̸̝̭̣̻͂̍̌̄ ̶̵̴̴̵̶̷̧̡͎̻͛̏̓̕ ̵̵̴̵̶̷̵̛̜̤͚͉͊͒͝" but walked out into the warehouse and through the rest of the studio. The elevator wasn't the most... desirable option so he just went up the stairs. 'Why is our department so far down? Aren't we the ones dragging heavy objects through the studio?'

The projectionist called out to Bertrum before he left the music department. "Have you seen Sammy? Allison is waiting to practice her lines again, being the new girl and all."

Bertrum looked at the new obstacle in his way to a cup of coffee. He already knew of how fast rumors and information spread in the studio, and how it works. Apparently now he's the messenger boy.

With a slight nod and a word of confirmation, he started up to the break room once more.

"I heard Joey went to fire Sammy or something."

"That's ridiculous, he's the best composer we have!" Two girls were gossiping to each other, clearly on break. Bertrum paid no mind to this.

It was funny how little Bertrum reacts to things if it wasn't dangerous. A monotone and slightly annoyed man with much to say when he wanted to. Indeed he didn't physically react, but his mind does work. That includes his thoughts on his partner on the project, Joey Drew.

An energetic and strange man, with an ego rivaling his. A barely decent person, and a horrible one to fancy. A shame that our architect was sweet on him.