The world is a curious thing | August ☁

It was lonely in the void, the color yellow faded away a while ago. Everything was white, a spotless white that extended as far as the eyes could see. They sighed, and everything burst into color. Walls of brown materialized with the dark floor and ceiling; candles lit all around.

- Say, why is your favorite color yellow?

They looked over, a grin making its way onto their face.

- Because it's bright!

They jumped from the hidden room and into the hall. They waved at the studio workers, they didn't wave back, unaware of the strings that were being pulled on their limbs. It was fine though, they could find the main characters.

But as soon as it came, the color went dark. The void wasn't white anymore, just dark.

And their body wasn't as it was before.

The figure now in a striped raincoat paused, before clapping. The raincoat became a dull pink cardigan. Cardigans are comfy.

They pulled out a laptop, as the void changed into a clearing of flowers, birds chirped in the trees without sound, the river behind them deathly silent. And outside forces played some music, electro swing. They smiled as the void changed again, a ballroom played out in front of them.

Oh, the Royal AU. It was after the conflict, Norman pulling Sammy into a dance and Wally expertly spinning through the crowd as he served drinks. Alice sang onstage as her older brother sat on the throne, her other two brothers dancing behind her and joining in every so often.

They looked down, seeing a red dress on them as a large presence came behind them. They also found that their body changed back to how it was in the studio.

The large presence behind them, their regent dressed in white, nudged them and a pink-haired guard forward slightly to the dancing crowd. They picked a French marigold and told them to give everyone a flower.

- Why do you like red?

This time, they couldn't contain their laughter, a hand smacking their knee in the process. They picked a nearby yellow flower and stared at it, almost as if it would change color if they willed it.

- Red is a lucky color.

They laughed, pulled through the dancing crowd by a pink-haired guard, intent on keeping them entertained. They spun through the crowd almost effortlessly, slipping flowers of different varieties into their pockets, ribbons, and hair if they could. Then they vanished after everyone received one, both of them. Only one stayed as they phased through the people dancing in full swing, watching everyone.

Joey was still the prick of the kingdoms, but now Henry is back to keep him in check.

So maybe they would all have some peace. Now isn't that a beautiful, and positively silly thought? Unless, they willed it.

So then there the universe played out, if they were in the void it would be a light yellow again.

Susie joined the angel onstage.

Tom and Allison danced the night away.

Jack tried to keep Concept from destroying the party and to instead have fun.

Wally handed out refreshments.

Shawn made Grant take a break.

Lacie and Bertrum just joined the party.

Sammy and Norman watched the sunset.

And August let the burst of inspiration carry them off to their imagination.

553