#5

Henry: *Answers phone.* Hello?

Joey: It's Joey.

Henry: What did he do this time?

Joey: No, it's me, Henry. It's actually me.

Henry: What did you do this time?

\\

Allison: Hey guys, I found a spider. Cool little bud. Thanks for eating the mosquitos.

Allison: Oh no, where did it go?

Susie: ALLISON WHAT THE FUCK?!

\\

August: I'm not a morning person. I'm barely even a person.

\\

Thomas, holding a rock: Allison just gave this to me and said "I feel like you deserve the moon but all I can give you is a rock".

Wally just trying to fix a pipe: If you don't marry them, I will.

\\

Sammy: BEHOLD, the field in which I grow my fucks! Lay thine eyes upon it, and thou shalt see that it is barren!

\\

Thomas: Hey, Allison. What kind of flowers do you prefer?

Allison: I like roses, a little cliche but I like them.

Thomas, pulling out a bouquet of Venus Flytraps: Well, shit-

\\

The gang is learning CPR on a test dummy*

Susie: So, assessing the situation. Are they breathing?

Norman: No, Susie. They are not breathing. And they have no arms or legs.

Susie: No, that's not part of it—

Norman: Where are they? You know what? If we come across somebody with no arms or legs do we bother resuscitating them? I mean, what kind of quality of life do we have there?

Joey: I would want to live with no legs.

Norman: How about no arms? No arms or legs is basically how you exist right now, Drew. You don't do anything.

Susie: All right, well, let's get back to it. 'Cause you're losing him. *Norman pumps frantically* Okay, too fast. Everyone, we need to pump at a pace of 100 beats per minute.

Norman: Okay, that's uh, hard to keep track. How many is that per hour?

Henry: How's that gonna help you?

Norman: I will divide and then count to it.

Henry: Right.

Grant: It's 6,000 an hour.

Susie: Okay. Well, a good trick is to pump to the tune of 'Staying Alive' by the Bee Gees. Do you know that song?

Norman: Yes, yes I do. I love that song. *clears throat* First I was afraid, I was petrified.

\\

William Afton: And then they ran into my knife. They ran into my knife ten times.

Joey: ...You mean you stabbed them?

William Afton: They ran into my knife.