Sleep | Norman x Sammy ☁

Norman was not pleased.

Sammy was slaving over his desk, the lamp emitting a harsh light onto the paper that had link slowly being etched onto it in beautiful lines of music. It was almost methodical, with that furrow of his brows that always seemed to be there. But every now and then, he would tap his finger three times with his pen and start to hum softly so as to not wake his "roommate".

And it was 4 in the fucking morning.

"Sammyyyyyyyyyy," Norman dragged out the music director's name, not having the energy to laugh as he jumped up slightly. Sammy turned and tried to soften his gaze, but they both knew that he was annoyed that he had been disturbed. Although he could make an exeption for now.

"Hey Norms, did I wake you?" Sammy asked, turning his body around to rest his arm in the back of the chair. Norman shook his head and said that he had to drink some water while gesturing to a half full glass of said liquid on the nightstand.

"Well in that case, go back to sleep. I still have to finish."

"Only if you also sleep."

"Oh no, not this again," Sammy sighed, running his fingers through his hair. "I need to finish this, can't sleep till I do."

But Norman wasn't having it.

Usually he would hold out his arms and continue to bother Sammy, but this time he just grumbled, got up, and grabbed the blonde's hand.

"Come on my unfortunate songbird, the bed is cold without you anyway," Norman insisted, giving a slight tug in his arm as he did so. With another sigh, Sammy got up and followed, knowing full well that Norman would try and carry him if need be.

Norman dumped Samy on the bed, a light oomph following afterwards. Ignoring the indigent murmurs of him being rude, Norman crawled back on the bed and pulled the covers over the two of them. He grabbed the smaller waist and pulled him close, nuzzling his neck slightly as he felt it get warmer. Sammy was fucking blushing.

It settled down after a while, Norman trapping Sammy in an iron yet gentle grip, and Sammy trying to stay awake enough to slip out to go back to work. But as time passed, his eyelids grew heavy, his breathing evened out, and his body relaxed. Norman did too.

"Night, idiot," Sammy mumbled, about to go under. A pause, and Sammy's breathing had finally evened out and eyes closed completely.

"Good night, unfortunate songbird."

427