Chapter 5: Found

Lux's POV

My heart dropped the moment I heared the bomb go off. It was a good thirty yards away from the house when it went off, but the explosion was much larger than I had expected, and I worried if Ahsoka was ok or even alive. I walked over to Eleanor who was starting to wake up. I shook her until she fully regained consciousness, then I started the interrogations.

"What kind of bomb was that?" I asked in a calm tone...no answer "Eleanor what kind of bomb was that?" I say much louder almost yelling.

"It was an acid bomb." A devilish smile crept onto her face, "Even if your friend was able to get far enough away from the blast radius the toxic chemicals left behind would surely kill her instantly."

"No," I murmured "I am going out there to find Ahsoka," I said as I walked towards the door.

"Lux, you can't the toxic chemicals are still down there and they will kill you immediately" My mom says as she stands in front of me like an unmovable wall of stone.

"I don't care," I say, staring right at my mother.

"You won't have to worry about the chemicals, there weren't enough to create a lasting effect on the blast area just enough to kill whoever was near it, so the air should be perfectly fine right now," Eleanor says as that same cynical grin spread across her face.

"Why should we believe you?" Padmé asks in a harsh and an unforgiving tone.

"Because I have no reason to lie, and I think you all should be able to go find your friend's dead body." Eleanors says and lets out a little giggle. "If there is a body to find." I give Eleanor a harsh look.

I turned my attention over to my mom and Padmé and stated, "I am going to go find her."

"Just please be careful." My mom said moving out of my way.

"I will." I said rushing out of the room, down the never ending halls to the closet exit. After I was outside of the house I started running towards the area of the blast, the smoke still thickly covering the acres of ground surrounding the estate. Allowing me to find it quit fast, when I got closer to the place where the bomb went off I found a ditch in the ground that had been created from the blast. I started searching everywhere for Ahsoka. But I couldn't find her and I started to fear the worst, "Ahsoka," I yelled "Ahsoka please don't be dead," I murmured to myself. Then I heard a groan and I turned in the direction it was coming from. About twenty yards away from the blast radius behind a tree that wasn't burned too much, I found an unconscious Ashoka. "Oh kriff, please don't be dead." I whispered as I started running to where she was.

REWIND

Ahsoka's POV

I could feel as the heat and flames from the explosion got closer and closer to me, my arms started to sting and burn. That's when I realized the bomb had toxic chemicals in it, and I knew I wouldn't be able to outrun the posouins gas that was spreading everywhere. Was this it, was this going to be how I die? I thought. Then I heard a voice. It wasn't anyone who I recognized but something told me it was the force, it told me to stop so I did. I then used the force to create a shield around me to keep out the toxic green gas. I knew I couldn't keep this up forever so I started to walk backwards slowly. Keeping my force shield up, which took a lot of energy to do. So when I had moved a good ten yards away from where I was and I was positive there weren't any toxic chemicals in the air I dropped my force shield falling to the ground from exoshiten and passed out.

I was floating around in black nothingness. There wasn't anything and for some reason I couldn't get out of here. I tried desperately to open my eyes but they wouldn't work. That's when I heard a voice but this time I knew who it was, it was Lux.

He said "Please Ahsoka, please wake up, I can't lose anyone else." That's when I forced my eyes to open up, because I had to wake up for Lux. I had to let him know that I was ok. As I opened my eyes I saw Lux kneeled beside me; his eyes were full of worry and fear and all I wanted to do was comfort him.

Lux's POV

I kneeled down next to Ahsoka and gently placed my fingers on her wrist to find her heart beat. It took a few minutes to find it but it was there and I let out a sigh of relief. But she was still unconscious so I sat down on the ground trying to shake her awake but she wouldn't wake up and I started to get worried. I bent down and I whispered "Please Ahsoka, please wake up I...I can't lose anyone else." I let my head sink down onto Ahsoka's shoulder and stayed there for a while. Then I felt something move and as I picked my head up I saw Ahsoka's gorgeous blue eyes.

"Ashoka!" I yelled as a huge smile formed on my face. I helped her sit up into a sitting position and I gave her a huge hug that knocked both of us down. We were now on the ground comforted by each other's embrace. Ashoka held on tightly to me and we stayed like this for a while, not talking, just laying there as we enjoyed each other's company.

"You didn't think I would die that easily, did you?"Ahsoka asked in a snippy tone.

"Of course not, I had faith in you." I say.

"Really?" She asks.

"Really" I say, I then got up and I reached my hand out offering to help Ashoka get up, she took my hand and slowly got up, still weak from what had happened.

"Thanks" she says, wobbling a touch as she tried to walk and she almost falls but I catch her in arms.

"Are you ok?" I ask.

"Ya just really worn out from trying not to die" She says and I lift her up into a standing position.

"I can help you, if you want." I say.

"Ya that would be great" She says putting her arm over my shoulder to help support herself while I put my arm around her waist. We then start walking back to the house. I made sure to go slow so Ashoka wouldn't get tired or fall. Not that I was going to let her fall, but just in case.

"Thank you." she says.

"For what?"I ask.

"For finding me, I probably wouldn't have been able to make it back here without your help."

"Well I couldn't just let you stay out here all alone, not after you saved my life."

"It was nothing, just a normal day for a Jedi."She turned towards me with a smile on her face, and I did the same. Just then I could have sworn her lekku darkened the same way a human's cheeks would darken when they blush. This made me blush a little bit too. Soon we arrived back at the house.

"I think I can walk on my own now." She says taking her hand off of my shoulder, causing me to feel cold. I wished I could feel her touch once more, she made me feel so safe and happy, something I had never felt with anyone else before.

"Are you sure you're good?" I ask.

"Ya I am good, just tired. Can you please tell Padmé and your mom that I am ok, I am going to head up to my room and get some sleep."

"Ya of course."

"Alright, goodnight Lux"

"Goodnight, Soka." I smiled as I walked towards the dining room thinking about how much I loved the nickname I had given Ahsoka.

Hi everyone out there. Thank you all so much for reading my book. This is the first book I have ever written/posted. So I would love if you guys could leave some comments on if you like it or not and what you like about it and even any ideas you have for future chapters to come. Thank you and may the force be with you.