Chapter 24: The Break In

Hey everyone sorry it's been over a week since I have posted, I honestly have been working on this short chapter for an entire week. I don't why but I have just really been struggling to write. I am very sorry that I haven't updated, but I hope u guys enjoy this ok chapter. Sorry if it's not my best. I hope u guys are all having a great day and as always may the force be with you.

Ahsoka's POV

I had no idea how long I had been in carbon freezing, but it felt like an eternity. I couldn't see, I couldn't feel, I couldn't do anything. Then all of a sudden I could start to see again. I then felt my body slowly warming. I first got feeling back in my feet, then my legs, then my arms and head and before I knew it I was completely out of carbon freezing. I stretched out my sore muscles, and cracked my neck. I wasn't even that cold which was nice. I looked over to my right and saw my master, who was rubbing his neck.

"Hey, Snips." My master says to me.

"Hey, Master." I said back to him, then he looked at me again. At first with confusion then his face turned to pure rage. Kriff. He looked really mad. I guess he figured out that I wasn't so posed to be here. Well surprise! I am and you can't send me back so deal with it master.                                                                                                                                                                                 

"I must have carbon sickness, because I could swear that's Ahsoka." Master Kenobi said with a befuddled look on his face.

"Your eyes are fine. It's Ahsoka's hearing that needs help." My master says in a harsh tone. Which I thought was funny because I don't have ears to hear with.

"I received orders to join the team. I thought you knew." I said in my best acting voice.

"Orders? From who?" My master asked as he furrowed his eyebrows in confusion and disbelief.

"I discussed it with Master Plo."

"He didn't tell me." He said in an angry tone of voice.

"You were already in carbonite." I said, come on Anakin can you please just buy it. Please. Just let it go, I am on the mission and there is nothing you can do to change that. What are you going to do? Make me stay on the ship with Artoo? 

"Well, I gave you a specific order not to come!" Anakin says in a harsh tone of voice. Great, this was just going great. Now my master was reprimanding me, which was exactly what I didn't want him to do, even though I knew he would.

"If there's one thing I've learned from you, Master, it's that following direct orders isn't always the best way to solve a problem." I pleaded to my master. I thought about possibly getting down on my knees and begging him to let me stay on the mission, but I didn't because I felt like that might be taking it a bit too far.

"I see Anakin's new teaching method is to 'Do as I say, not as I do.' Welcome aboard." Obi-Wan said to me, which made me immediately smile. 'Thank you so much master Kenobi, I owe you one.' I thought in my head.

"Guard the shuttle, Artoo.We'll contact you when we're ready for take-off." Anakin says to Artoo, his astromech, then we were off. We walked down the ruff path that was right on the side of a ginormous cliff. So we got a great view of the lava that was a good fifty meters below us. It had an odd golden yellow color to it, that reminded me of the yellow eyes the sith had. I looked around, and this place seemed oddly familiar. It kinda looked like the Well of Darkness.

We kept walking across the rocky terrain of Lola Sayu, which was the planet we were on. I looked down, the ground was black as ash and the walls of the cliff had an odd smooth texture to them. Soon we came to a stop and I saw Obi-Wan, Anakin, Rex, and Cody huddling up to talk about strategy. 'Thanks so much for including me'. I thought sarcastically to myself. I then looked ahead and saw The Citadel. The prison sat just barely above the lava and went high up into the sky. I walked closer to my master that way I could at least overhear what they were talking about.