Chapter 10: Coral Reef

Ahsoka's POV

Something was definitely up. Lux and his friends had been going off for long periods of time; talking secretly, making sure I wasn't listening. Almost as if they were planning something. About thirty minutes ago Lux came over to me. He said we were all going swimming, and he dragged me into a nice bathing suit store so we could all find something to wear out in the water. Right now, I was in a fitting room staring at myself in a mirror, trying to figure out if I liked the bathing suit I had on. It was a one piece whitish-grey bathing suit that wrapped around my neck, it had a little belt that went around my stomach and tied up on my side with a little knot. It also had a small gap that showed off the top part of my stomach and a little bit of cleavage. I paired the outfit with a set of three inch wedge white sandals. I thought I looked pretty darn sexy. So I decided that this was the one and walked out of the dressing room over to the lockers, where people could keep their normal clothes while they were out swimming.

The boys were all in their own dressing rooms getting changed so I decided to sit down on the nice white sofa that was in the outside area of the dressing rooms

The boys were all in their own dressing rooms getting changed so I decided to sit down on the nice white sofa that was in the outside area of the dressing rooms. While I was sitting there I decided to try and figure out what they might be up to. Since we were going swimming we probably were going to take a boat out to the coral reef, which I had read that Tamwith Bay was famous for. Was Lux planning something special? I soon pulled myself out of my thoughts as all three boys came out of the dressing room. They were all wearing the same thing, white swim trousers and a white swim shirt. I could tell that Owen and Ben had pretty good tans, probably from living here, while Lux was a touch paler from living further inland.

"Are you guys all ready to go?" I ask.

"Yep, let me just pay and then we can get going." Lux says as Owen, Ben, and I went outside and waited for Lux to finish paying for the clothes. Then Ben turns to me.

"Ahsoka you look very nice in that bathing suit." Ben said.

"Thank you?" I say, a little confused as Ben elbowed Owen and they both turned towards each other with huge grins on their faces. They were definitely up to something. Then Lux walked out of the store, I could now see his outfit even better. He was wearing the same thing as Ben and Owen but it somehow looked a bit better on him. He didn't really have any abs or guns due to his age but he did have a good shape to his body. Ahsoka! I say as I scolded myself for looking Lux down the way I did.