New Year, New Friends, Part III

"What the fuck was that?" Mercedes snatched Erik up by the dick of his pants the very second the were alone again, this time in Aly's room.

"Watch yo lil fingers 'fore they come up missing."

Sweet Aly had gone downstairs to fix two hot cocoas for herself and her college friend and now that Mercedes' face had been wiped of the smudged mascara, her fresh face made her look even younger than she was. Things weren't looking good for Erik.

"You sure you 21?"

"Maybe," she rocked away from him, her smile teasing. "Who's to say?"

Either way, it made him uncomfortable to think she was the same age as his lil Pumpkin Butt, but when she gripped and clawed his face desperately, nearly drawing blood with her nails.. sucking on his lips, she seemed fully grown. 

He pinned her to his daughter's bed, climbing on top of her to devour her stretched neck as she giggled.

"Aly's coming back," she gasped suddenly pushing his chest as Erik's tongue slid along her collarbone.

He heard Aly in the hall as she said it. It was the fastest he had ever gotten himself together.

He dashed into her closet to calm himself feeling flushed and mildly ashamed. A little triflin.

He could hear Aly clink the mugs on the dresser and start talking.

"I wasted a lil in the hall so take this one. I'll go clean it up before my dad loses his fuckin mind. He's a neat freak."

Erik stood in the darkened closet mildly offended, but how could his pumpkin ever anticipate he'd be there listening?

He hoped she wouldn't say anything too private that would embarrass her if he knew or make him feel uncomfortable. Even more, he hoped his daughter didn't walk into the closet.

This wasn't worth destroying his family over.

Leaning into sight he beckoned Mercedes with his finger and she fell back on the bed shaking silently with more giggles.

"What's so funny," Aly giggled along in innocence watching Mercedes jump up and sip her cocoa amused. She nearly spit it out, sputtering and wiping her mouth with her hand.

"I was just thinking about how funny your family is. Like your brother? That was funny before.. I like your family, especially your dad."

"Don't start that shit."

"WHAaAT," Mercedes whined enjoying the reaction.

"That's nasty Mercedes." Aly kissed her teeth and moved away as Mercedes continued to giggle wiping her lips on her sweater sleeve. "I'm sick. Bye."

"No! Ok, I'm sorry. But.. Your daaad is fiiiine," Mercedes whispered. "So is your mom but.. I'm straight.. you know?"

"Bitch.. You better not be fuckin weird and hit on my dad. I'm too tired for this shit!"

Erik could imagine she was. Poor baby.

"That would be fucked up! Girl I'm just here to have a good holiday break with my beautiful roomie."

"Come here," Erik mouthed aggressively to the grinning Mercedes, pointing at the floor as Aly walked out to clean her mess in the hall. 

Mercedes smirked setting her mug on the dresser and glancing to the door to check for Aly before strolling casually to the closet, her hands resting on the side frames.

"You rang," she smiled up into his face enjoying her power.

He gripped her chin firmly, squeezing to get his feeling across.