Dark Days

Notes: Non-hetero sexual content. Erik is very kind and giving...

“Erik don’t do this shit bruh I’ll give you the damn money,” Sean says palming his face. The clippers buzzed in his other hand as he worked on cutting Erik’s hair. All the guys in the shop were telling Erik to chill, but Erik is Erik and Erik does what Erik wants to do.

“Ain’t about the money. You don’t get it cuz you ain’t been out here doing questionable shit to begin with, but the shit don’t bother me like it bother you. I can do this shit and sleep like a baby tonight.”

“Nah nigga.. You killed people I get it, but that made sense. You had a reason then. There’s no reason for this!!!”

“I killed women, children, whole families. I bombed churches and schools in other countries. I stole shit.. expensive shit. I interrogated people. I fuck women who beg me to treat them like shit and I still sleep. I ain’t have to do none of that really. You ain’t gonna understand though, so I’m a catch you.”

With that, Erik left the barbershop with his fresh line-up and fade looking crisp. He had a dick appointment and this one was for charity. Call it his good deed for the month.

The old man opened his door looking like he was dressed for church and Erik knocked the hat off of his grey head.

“You already ain’t got no fuckin teeth so you can start by sucking my dick. Get down on them rickity ass knees and get to work.”

It took a while but the old man got down there and when he latched onto Erik, he sucked like he knew he wasn’t getting dick for another ten years. His pruned cigar- stained fingers wrapped around Erik tightly, roaming up his torso under his shirt to rub his keloids, surprised at the texture. Erik was actually able to get hard, the oldhead had skills. Looking down, Erik found he could get off on the feeling of power. He decided to milk that as he looked at the niggas eyes, dulled with age.. crowsfeet adorning the corners.

“Yo ass look like a Cleatus. You old as fuck you prolly got a old ass name to match. I’m a call you Cleatus.” Palming the old man’s head, he thrust into his throat. No gag reflex. Old people be the freakiest apparently. Anything goes with them. He facefucked the old man, edging, but not letting himself finish. He had other plans.

“Get ya dinosaur ass up and bend over the couch.” The decor was hella ugly, but that was none of Erik’s business. He pulled out the tube of lube he brought with him and greased himself up sinking into the old man’s ass. It was a tight fit and he relished in the control, but the man’s noises were throwing him off.

“Shut that shit up before I stop! Don’t nobody wanna hear that shit!”

The old man was silent for a bit, holding himself together, his wrinkly brown body shaking under Erik’s heavy body, but he couldn’t stay quiet. “Uh, uuuhuhhh, uwuhwhha,” He started to grunt and release weird raspy moans that made Erik’s skin crawl.

“Look nigga, I said don’t talk to me or I’m a get soft! I’m tryna help you out you gone have to stop that shit.”

“Sorry, sir, won’t h-happ… happen again,” he struggled to keep his shaky voice calm.

“Jerk yourself off, I ain’t doing that shit. Hurry the fuck up.”

The old man furiously beat himself off as Erik attacked his g-spot. Finally, when the old man was satisfied, Erik borrowed a cloth to clean his dick off.

“That was a one time thing. I ain’t doing this shit no more. Next time yo lonely ass just stuck.”

“I’m more than grateful for what you’ve done. You didn’t have to do it. I don’t have much I can give you in return, but I’ll remember this and cherish your kindness forever.” The old man smiled hiding his gums, a trained action a lot of old people with dentures pick up.

“Yeah, looks like forever finna be over for you pretty soon. I’m out.”

Without a look back, Erik hops in his car and pulls away. His phone rings immediately.

“What,” he snaps answering. The familiar voice comes on the line. It’s Keshia.

“Soo.. you’re done,” she asks sheepishly. He rolls his eyes, accelerating. “Thank you so much I know that was a weird request, but he really needed it. Since he lost his husband, Papa, he hasn’t been the same. He saw the picture I took of you and said you looked just like Papa. To be honest, you really do..”

“So we fuckin tonight or what? I’m coming over now. Wear that lotion and the lingerie I like.” He really wasn’t trying to rehash and revisit what he just did though that’s what she wanted.

Her silence was short. She was being confronted with the fact that he’d just fucked her and her grandpa on her request and she was trying to come to terms. Dumb as hell, but Erik ain’t care about none of that.

“You finna do all the things your grandfather did just to erase him off me. Get ready to sweat, bitch.”