MochaMadness

Erik

In my 33 years, I've seen a lotta shit.
My Uncle Pete gunned down.
My Granny Liza arrested at age 74 for manslaughter.
The brunette from the third row in my Federal Income Tax course sucking off the professor.
The birth of my nephew, a site I wish I could forget.

Nothing could prepare me for the sight of my boy Chance in a luxury villa with a garden, pool, full bar, and four luxury bedrooms with maids.. STILL simping over a jobless lil garden variety hoe. It's bringing down the mood, ya dig?

The boys are finally together again in person and this man is on the phone pandering. To his fiancé, sure, but give a nigga a few days. We did pay for the shit. "Chance. Can you tell her you'll call her back? Like damn let a nigga unpack."

"Bae calm down, I can't understand what you're saying when you're talking so fast. My Spanish isn't that good yet."

Every time Shailene calls we take a drink. Me, King, and Josh been ready to raise hell and slay broads since our plane touched down on this melanated island a few hours ago. The women are calling but so is Shailene.. Back to back.

"Talk to me. I can't fix it if you don't talk to me. Shay-Shay," Chance paces, "Baby stop.. What? Nah. No, I literally just got to the villa I would've called you after I unpacked.. What? I literally.. What are you saying?"

"You ain't even married yet," I whisper trying to give him some perspective though he walks off. "I'd have broken the engagement the first time she felt she could tell me what I could and couldn't do while having no money," Josh says watching Chance pace onto the balcony.

"I'll bring you NEXT TIME. Yes.. Baby.. Can you at least try to understand, I haven't seen all my friends together in years. We haven't been back to this villa since Erik and I passed the bar. You know how important this weekend is to me."

"You already paying for the wedding," I nearly yell getting pissed off for him, "the ring, and the honeymoon. She still got her hand out."

"Fuck that bitch." King smothers the words against his glass of Moscato. Again, Chance waves us off, but I've met the bitch in person and it's solid advice.

"Yeah. I hear you. YES," Chance sighs into the phone with more stress than he left Boston with. We all came from different states for this trip, myself coming out of Cali all the way to Jamaica to free my man's spirit. He not just whipped, he's brainwashed.

"I ain't ever getting married," Josh mumbles hittin up multiple DMs. Him and Teairra must be 'off' again, they break up every other month. "Not if she anything like Shailene. Shailene is fine as hell like the real Selena, not the J.Lo version, but it's her only quality.. Hell nah. Chance! You gotta get your sack back!"

"Shut the fuck up," Chance whispers at us. "No, no.. not you baby. Why would I.. What? What!? Is that what you think, I'm a cheat on you? This close to the wedding? Baby. You think I'd fuck up when the wedding is less than a month away? You think I'm stupid?"

"Let me talk to her," I reach out ready to end the call the second he hands me the phone though I figure he won't. I can hear Shailene's mouth through the phone. As a polyglot, one of my fluent languages is Spanish. She thinks we're here to taint her man and she's right, she's gone once I find him a cute ting to fuck on, his type but better. "Don't worry, Shay-Shay, he's a good boy," I speak over his shoulder petting his fade since he wanna act neutered. No confio en ti con ellos, she says and she's right. She shouldn't trust us, but she should trust Chance. Chance is a woman's wet dream. Sensitive, pliable, 34 with 2 mortgages, a car that's paid off, a decent paying job (not better than mine), a life insurance policy, and no kids. He's a family man set on doing it the right way.. Meet a girl, get married, have kids. Always been that man. He can do better than Shailene. Vas a engañarme, lo sé, she whines. "Girl relax, you wrapped Chance so tight around your finger he can't sneeze in the vicinity of a bitch. In fact, I scanned his plane ticket 'cuz the lady at the airport was under 60 with her ankles out and I know how possessive you gueras can get."