Come Thru

Chi'ron x Erik

"Aye," Chi'Ron cheered on the other side of the door. "You.. made it here."

"And why wouldn't I have made it?"

A cloud of visible air floated from Erik's mouth as he hit the lock on his keyfob causing his black Audi to beep next to Chi'Ron's shiny black Cadillac. As he walked into the ranch house, he pulled off his brown suede jacket. The warm thick white fleece inside was unnecessary with the heating system. Erik had on a white turtleneck and that was plenty for indoors. On cue, Chi'Ron took the coat without a word, hanging it on a nearby hook.

"You work late sometimes. I wasn't sure if you'd make it all the way here so late.."

"You said 9. I don't know what you got planned but I ain't eat dinner and I did drive all the way out here," Erik frowned stepping further into the house. He turned back to look Chi'Ron over.

Chiron wore a simple white v-neck with his signature gold cuban chain and white biker jeans but they were held up by a brown Salvatore Ferragamo belt with a gold emblem. The belt matched his loafers perfectly. Erik's brow raised. He was thoroughly impressed.

"You wearing the belt I bought you," he smirked, eyes roaming over Chi's crotch to the bared supple skin covering muscular arms. "About time I see you in something that fit. Something other than Jordan's."

"I learned from Mr. GQ himself, had to do a little sum-sum," Chi'Ron shrugged sheepishly.

"You know damn well you ain't shy, nigga. The way you demanded I show up here?"

"Fuck you," Chi'Ron smiled. "Bring ya ass in the living room."

"That's the Chi I know."

"Yeah, sit," Chi'Ron pointed to the grey 3-seater couch watching as Erik dropped down.

Erik shrugged with his hands in the air before settling into the cushion, legs spread wide with a lean that got this certain look out of Chi.. it was a look Erik couldn't get enough of.

"You staring again," Erik mumbled with a humored expression causing Chi'Ron to raise his chin slightly, his lips pouting as if ready to speak. Suddenly, Erik was aware of his own staring.

"You stay put, okay? Bathroom.. TV and remote," Chi pointed as if Erik hadn't already been to his home several times. "Outside of that, keep your hands to yourself and I'm a cook you something good."

Bossy motherfucker, Erik thought watching the definition in Chi's back show through the shirt as he retreated to the kitchen. What if I don't want to keep my hands to myself.

"Better be good."

"Come on now.. whatever I make with these two hands is always good," Chi bragged from the kitchen, out of sight. "Ain't never made a meal that wasn't the shit."

"Smells like you already started too," Erik called out. "It smell good as hell. What is that.. seafood?"

He waited for a response, growing impatient with the sound of spoons stirring in pots. The smell was drawing him and it was hard to stay seated.

"Tuh, knowing you it's a misdirect."

Erik could smell various spices and seasonings but in his mind, they could go either way as far as what Chi was making. He hadn't a clue of what it actually was.

"Nah, that might be Caribbean.. but since when do you cook Caribbean?"

Chi'Ron's chuckle floated from the kitchen.