I Can Handle That

Notes:  Erik doesn't like his girl's outfit.

---

"You must want me to go to jail for beating a nigga ass 'cause that's what's gone happen... You gone fuck around and I'm a catch another damn body... over yo ass 'cause you play too damn much."

"Erik, you're exaggerating. Ain't nobody even checking for me like that. You're tripping." Jeena smacked her lips smearing clear gloss all over them and in her black lace bra, denim jacket, and lightwash jeggings, she slipped on her black gladiator wedges. Her gold wire earrings twisted in the shape of a woman with an afro and the gold chain Erik gifted her with his name in cursive sat proudly over her clavicle. She was on her way to lunch with her girls and didn't have time to waste arguing with him over an outfit. This wasn't the first time he'd had something to say.

"You don't hear them niggas when we out? What he gone do with all that? He can't handle that ass. Damn her ass fat. Talking shit about what they'd do to you. That's the kind of attention you want Jee? I can only imagine what they try when I'm not there 'cause you won't tell me!"

"Because I don't want you in jail! But I'm not gonna dress like a nun covering everything just because niggas is dumb. It's not my fault I'm statuesque just like it's not your fault you're muscular and women be in your face."

"If you asked me to cover my shit I would," he said sure to make eye contact.

"But I trust you and that's the difference between you and me."

"It ain't you I don't trust, Jee!" As he scowled, Jeena pecked him on the cheek leaving a slight glossy print and turned towards the door to leave. "...I let you hang with them thot ass friends of yours too much. Got you acting up like I won't- Come here.." He pulled her arm yanking her away from the door as she tried to leave. "You ain't going out in a fuckin bra, Jeena. Your titties too damn big to wear that outside the house! NAH!.. HELLLLL no. " He stormed back into the room and to the closet to pull her semi loose-fitting black shirt with the round neck and long sleeves. "Put this on."

"I'm not changing," she asserted pushing past him again.

"Jeena... don't walk out there half naked advertising to niggas like you single. Don't do it, just put the shirt on.. please."

"Move Erik, I gotta go," she snapped snatching her arm back. He let her go abruptly and she kissed him on the cheek again to ease the sting before leaving.

"Bet," he muttered to the closed door in front of him once he was alone. He pulled out his keys and left directly after.

-

The door unlocked and Jeena walked into the apartment with a lazy smile, very mildly tipsy. "ERIKKKK," she called.

"SUP," he called back and she followed his voice to the bedroom.

"Mm. You look good," she grinned. He wore a fitted deep green shirt with the sleeves pushed up and his pecs and forceps were prominent.. bulging even. The way his waistline was drawn in was also prominent. With black pants, his silver chain, and black leather sneakers, he was on his grown man. The black rimmed glasses and crisp lineup didn't help Jeena's building thirst. "What you been up to, Daddy," she smiled wrapping her arms around his neck and leaning up to kiss him.