Double Bubble Toil and Trouble

Torturing y'all 💀

"Hey baby," Yahya kissed his girl as she cooked in the large designer kitchen. She was in his sweater and some socks. "Mmm, my sweet, tender, chocolate, mmm," he growled into the crease of her neck, tickling her to nearlymake her drop the tongs. She was a chef trained to the highest culinary degree in fine dining. Yahya wouldn't eat if she didn't make it or recommend it. "You know how much I love a good tempura and pad thai and you look so tasty making it for me."

"You can worship me later in the form of your credit card."

"Oh it's like that?"

"It's like that."

"Mmm." He wrapped his muscled arms around her waist and whisked her away to the dining table, bending her over and unbuckling his pants like he was wrestling a snake, snapping her ass with the belt and rushing to get his pants down and dick out. She had an ass like a full moon and she was spreading it with her hands.

"How's that raise coming?"

"I'm show you a raise," he teased pressing his tip against her entrance and drooling a glob of bubbling spit there to rub in. "Of this big black long strong dick." He pushed it in inch and pulled it all the way out three times before Ash grabbed him and he pushed it all the way in feeling her envelop it.

Ash moaned with her knee cool coming up on the table for him to get deeper and churn her discharged juices into white cream that would spread all over his shaft and collect on his balls.

"Shoot that baby batter in this pussy," Ash groaned while Yahya slammed his white coated nuts against her clit, his dick stretching her completely. "Gimme that icing. Nut in this pussy." He was throbbing and so was she, having nutted already. "Shoot that load!" She reached back to rub his thigh.

"Hooo," he breathed, buckling over her. "Hooo.." He was trembling and his dick was twitching inside her spurting warm goo that leaked from her box when he pulled out.

Ash grabbed his softening penis in her land and led him to sit at the table. She then piled his plate and sat it on his side of the table with a bottle of Perrier and fixed herself the same enjoying a beautiful meal.

"You're on kitchen duty," she belched into her hand once full. "Woo! 'Scuse me."

"You gassy?"

Ash paused. "I am.."

"I am too, all that good food gets to me. I feel so full. This the shit you do to me," he patted his full belly. Ash saw abs and her coochie twitched once more. "You want me to come rub your belly?"

Ash hadn't eaten as much so she was fine, but she wasn't turning down any kinds of rubs. "Come do it daddy."

He massaged her stomach with his big firm grip. It was rough and moved her entire body but it felt good. She was turned on. He was pushing out her gas though. She tooted.

"There you go, that feels better," he kept squeezing. The fact that he wasn't tripping was arousing Ash more. "It's because you cook that good food."

"You next," Ash reached returning the favor and deeply massaging his abs. She could feel the rumble in there. He tooted and she put her free hand between her thighs rubbing her pussy.

"Awh," Yahya gasped watching her squint eyed while she worked the knot in his stomach loose. She turned her attention to stroking his dick, sucking it with all the strength in her lips and coaxing out another sweaty and powerful nut that had him shaking. She spit it back on his tip and massaged in rubbing the rest into the skin of his abs. "Ash," he panted and swallowed unable to speak. He tried to hold her back by pushing away her forehead. The nut all slid down his shaft to his nutsack and she held up his dick to suck on his overly sensitive balls. "Oh-oh!" He pushed her away but she came right back licking his gooch and nearly turning upside down to plant her nose in his asshole from underneath him, inhaling the scent of the meal she had cooked.

"Mm, smells like tempura."

"You like that?" Yahya tooted on the spot and she smelled the cabbage leaves which took her out.

"Ash! Ash!" He shook her but she was laid out on the kitchen floor passed out from the direct attract frying her nostrils. He fanned her until she came to shaking her head. It was spicy and dank. "I got carried away, are you okay? What can I do for you, anything you need."

Ash coughed pointing to her bottle of Perrier on the table and swigging it once he twisted the cap off and handed it to her. "Shopping?" He said anything.

"Of course," he cuddled her nearer.

"A new laptop," she added. "And some stuff from online."

"You deserve it." He was kissing her ass now! She had an evil plan. Tomorrow she'd make burritos and make him fart some more. She could get a BMW then. Until then she wafted subtly for another hit of that dank cabbage, it was still feint in the air and she was getting high.