Before I Let Go

Paris glided through the door of her shared apartment with a bounce in her step, her congested decorative keychain jingling with every sway and pump of her chubby arms. “Aeeh! Aehh! Aehhh!” Tongue out, she slid. She had the music inside of her along with a lil bit of drank. It had been a beautiful Sunday afternoon with the company of all her best ladies over brunch at the tap house and the good hadn’t ended.. she was loose and tipsy, hot and ready like a pizza.. ready to be smacked, flipped, and rubbed down. She needed to be with her hunk of man in the biblical sense now before her period came roaring back to cockblock. It was due in a few days, both she and Erik had the cycle memorized.

The apartment smelled of Passion Fruit Fabuloso when she stepped inside, her favorite kind of Fabuloso and she paused to inhale deeply. She started to sing praises to the most high in her alto choir voice as she sat Erik’s food bag from the tap house on the counter. 

“This man, this man..,” she sang breaking out into an impromptu shout toward the couch. “I’m a fuck this man so wild he won’t piss straight for a weeeek. He don’t know, he don’t know!”

“The fuck?” He looked up from the tv, humored, and her hand went up in the air jingling keys as she moved her hips. She loved this man and it deserved a dance.

“Erik,” she called for his attention though he was already watching her like she was crazy. He kissed his teeth.

“Go to sleep, Paris.”

“It’s 2:30 in the afternoon! Look look..”

“Girl..” His hand rose in attempt to calm her so he could watch football in peace as he’d been.

“Ain’t no girl. Don’t girl menigga. I’ll drop all this ass on you right now.”

He’d fucked up by cleaning the house. Plus she was litty six titties AND ovulating?

She had to find the perfect song on her phone cranking it up as she Mary J Bliged directly in front of him ignoring his attempt to watch the tv behind her.

“And I really love youuuu!” She sang it like she wrote it blocking the screen on purpose. He swatted at her thigh with the gentlest push trying to coax her outta the way but she grabbed the sides of his face to steal his attention. “You should knooow!” She let go to dance. “I wanna make sure I’m riight boy.” She had to boop his nose. “Before I let go." He dropped his head back on the cushion.

"Paris.” He wasn’t having it.

She two-stepped out of the way to find the kitchen was spotless, the floor was mopped, the carpet was vacuumed and she whimpered in joy nearly in happy tears. The eyelet lace jacket she’d worn to brunch was now off and on that freshly vacuumed floor, shoes coming off and in hand. Her jeans were slung over a chair. “Before I let you GOOOOO,” she wailed dancing to the back of the couch to hug her man from behind, her arms around his thick smooth neck. “OOOOOOOH.. I WILL NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER LET YOU GO BEFORE I GO."  

"You a lil more than tipsy..,” his head finally rolled back for a small peck of a kiss during the commercial break. She slipped her whole tongue in his mouth and he jumped, shocked. Her hands locked under his chin to hold him in place as she sucked his tongue out of his mouth like some ramen noodles. He tried to talk when she stopped to bite his lip, his eyes still wide in shock.