Best Friends, Part III

Marquis was on the bed fighting the urge to slip into his third nap of the day when Kera walked in to collect the dirty Nike socks that were on the floor of their bedroom next to his Air Max sneakers. Throwing them into the white plastic basket on her hip with the rest of their white laundry she spotted one of his white undershirts balled up on the dresser and snatched that too.

"Come lay with me," he croaked, stretching himself hard.

"What? Chile, no," Kera scoffed. "I've got to get this pig sty into decent order because if I don't do it, Lord knows it won't get done!"

"Hhhhnnnn," he groaned stopping in a starfish position. "You know you like to clean. Who am I to take that from you? Come here. I wanna shooow you something."

Kera sighed dusting her baggy light blue Tweety t-shirt with her fingers. It had a few tiny holes in it because it was old and there was a wet circle covering her stomach from cleaning dishes along with food spills in the refrigerator. She'd already cussed Marquis out in her head for being too lazy to scoop out gravy instead of pouring it from the side of the container and not wiping it off.

"I thought you were going out! Didn't you have some mysterious thing to do today or did they, I mean THAT fall through," she frowned before fanning out the bottom of her shirt.

"Don't be like that. Why you don't call Nevaeh to hang out with you."

"We just hung out yesterday. We all went to Lazertag. Remember? I caught you chatting up some bitch on the phone?"

"I told you that was my sister.. Just call Nevaeh. She don't be doing shit," he smirked shadily, shaking his head when Kera didn't find it funny. For the sixth time her mind went to Erik. They hadn't fucked in a few but when they did, he'd nutted in her a couple of times... she'd missed a few doses of her birth control. Marquis had been nutting in her without knowing about that. Marquis could leave for all she cared. She recalled the last time she'd gotten dick from her bestie, it had been three times already and each time she'd wanted him to stay.

Kera was on top of Erik on her tiptoes, riding as he tossed his hips, bouncing her up for extra momentum. The way he hit her spot right each time was forever ingrained in her pussy walls and the noises she'd made hung in the air even after Erik had left the apartment. She laid panting on her sheets covered in the sweat of two people, his cum oozing out of her. She felt too drunk to roll over and get out of the bed. Erik had laid there for a few minutes beside her before he'd jumped up and redressed with a kiss on her swollen lips.

"Where are you going," she'd asked.

"When does he get back?"

"It doesn't matter, fuck him. You daddy now, right?" Her heart was still beating quickly.

"Damn right.. You finna get it again if you keep talking like that," he chuckled.

"GIVE it to me then," she panted.

That's what he did, fucking her raw until he nutted in her again. She could feel him becoming attached, everytime he nutted in her he would seem at peace.

"Go get your birth control," he breathed lying beside her, spent.

"I can't mooove," she chuckled.

"Tell me where it is."

"Dresser drawer, middle on the left."

He pushed her things around until he found it and picked up his jeans from the floor, slipping the pill pack into the pocket before starting to redress.