Deadly Addictions, Part 3

Club Rot was a little known secret.. an exotic underground sex club that Mirra made a point to avoid. She'd heard the stories and it wasn't her type of environment. Some even said it was cursed, but that seemed like marketing. Still, she'd gotten a call. A bunch of people were going and she refused to be the one to stay home with Buzz Lightyear the vibrater.

Anyone could've driven right past the old rugged and broken building, it was a run down eyesore, but inside it was colored lights, heavy music, leather and latex. In her black tube top and leather fitted lace-up pants with heels, Mirra descended the stairs going underground into red light and explosive death metal which grated on her sensitive RnB loving ears. It was too loud. Too heavy in her chest and it rattled her bones. She couldn't even dance to it.

"Let's mosh," an associate yelled over sounds, jumping up and down with a large crowd, their hands swaying in the air.

Alternatively, Mirra's eyes swept over faces and bodies as she moved through the club familiarizing herself with the layout. It was huge enough to get lost. She paused when she captured the ice blue gaze of a pair of eyes in a slender feminine face located across the room. A gothic dark skinned athletically built woman with high cheekbones and long black locs with heavy masculine and mysterious energy.

Mirra's come hither expression was her lure. She smiled with her eyes and angled her chin down to draw the woman in. Stepping backward, she withdrew to find a more quiet place to draw this mysterious woman. She turned down a darkened blue-lit hall and found herself walking by a very muscular, large framed beast of a man wearing a ram's skull with the numbers 666 tatted on his scarred chest. The pattern extended to his arms and his hand rested on the back of a woman's head as it bobbed sucking him off. His head turned slowly as Mirra walked by which both freaked her out and aroused her. She turned away and entered one of the private rooms, waiting for the gothic woman to appear, which she did seconds later, closing the door.

"You found an empty hall," the woman smirked confusing Mirra who'd just seen two people who were hard to miss.

"You must be high." Mirra kissed the woman, pulling down the many straps on her leather top, reminded of her nightly dreams. All that was missing was Ramone's thick arms to hold her up.

"Damn, I'm not going anywhere," the woman pushed back while Mirra manhandled her. Mirra pulled until she found a zipper in the back, unzipping and leaving the woman topless. "Shit you get down rough."

Mirra pushed the woman's chin up and attacked her slender neck. She dove into her bountiful bosom, grasping titties, holding one in each hand to suck each nipple alternatively while the woman sighed in pleasure.

The woman yanked Mirra's top down and squeezed her smaller boobs while Mirra sucked, hungry and horny to block out the brain-melting, low vibrational metal.

Mirra snatched the woman to the floor and yanked at her shiny fitted pants and red thong to reveal a landscaped tiny puff of bleached pubic hair. Eating pussy wasn't anywhere near as fun as sucking dick, but Mirra could slurp a cunt. She got to work, expecting a fire return. She wanted her pussy feasted on by a lesbian who would do it right. When Mirra finally stopped, the lower half of her face was wet and the woman was breathing heavily.

"Your turn," Mirra sat up tugging off her own heels and tight leather pants.

"Damn.. I don't even know your name," the woman smirked pulling herself up.

"You must not be choosing the ebony category because I have 25 lesbian videos and one pops up on page 2 of the search."

"Oh you're a porn star.."

They switched places and Mirra laid with her legs wide. "Less talking, more eating."

As the goth bitch licked over her loins, Mirra received the head she hoped for. This woman knew her way around a pussy and enjoyed it. Mirra found herself rubbing the woman's shoulders and curling her toes in orgasm, panting as she came back down.